“Terrible service”

Ranked #849 of 5,821 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Very very very terrible service. Always ruined our first perfect day in Prague. Average food and beer.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,880)

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Beer was not good, my wife couldn't finish 0.5. Smazeny syr were the worst I tasted for 4 days and 3 earlier trips to Prague.
There are lots of better places to eat and drink here.

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant on our first visit to Prague. It was (as it appeared every night) busy ad we waited a few minutes for a table. We hd typical Czech meal with beer sampler. Whilst the food was (I assume) ethnic, it was quite roast dinner (pork) without nice potatoes or much taste. That said a nearby table had steaks which looked nice. Bill for 2 persons with drinks was £25 so very cheap. If you wish to go native, probably worth a try.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I visited this restaurant for the second time and can tell only the better about it. This time we tasted pork knee - it was the best-cooked I've tried in Prague!!! And of course their different sorts of unusual beer - nettle and cherry are my favorite!!!))

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I wasn't really sure what we had ordered as the menu did not translate that well. I had the pork roast and my wife had the another version of it. Both meals were excellent. We love the dumplings that come with it. Remember to order veggies as they don't come with the meal. I would recommend this resturant for a quick and good meal. Service was also very good. They also had a non smoking section - something we didn't see a lot of in Prague.