“Excellent home made style Pakistani food”
Review of Mailsi

Mailsi
Ranked #873 of 5,618 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 3
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Tried the beef seekh kabab, chicken biryani and balti chicken. All excellent especially the balti chicken
Food has a Lovely, home made taste and the owner is very friendly and welcoming
It's a family business and his wife and son in law are in the kitchen preparing the meals.
Service was very quick.
We ended the meal with some chai (doodh patti) which was also perfect
All in all a very satisfying meal and I would definitely go back!

2  Thank tjafary

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This has been our go to restaurant for Indian/Pakistani food fix for the last 6 years and it has never disappointed. The owner and staff are always very friendly and the service second to none. I think it's mostly locals and expats that go there but if you're visiting prague and willing to try somewhere out of the town centre, I highly recommend this place.....

2  Thank pepsimax_uk
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Very nice meals in this restaurant and very pleasant staff but the prices are a touch on the high side.

It is also often very quite so you might not enjoy that, though the owner is very welcoming and we've never felt uncomfortable there.

2  Thank PragueGn
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I went here because it was rated highly on here and it was close to my hotel. I was not disappointed, very good curry, reasonable prices and quick service.

1  Thank Tightrope88
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We were staying in Zizkov area of Prague and wanted to get dinner somewhere within walking distance. Checked the reviews and decided on this restaurant. Even if you are not in that area it would be worth the quick tram ride up to Zizkov to eat here. We had the prawn appetizer, beef vindaloo, chicken tikka masala, biryani and two types of naan and it was all delicious! My father thought the vindaloo could be hotter, but he likes his food REALLY hot. The service and atmosphere were wonderful, also. Oh, and try the mango lassi- yum!

1  Thank MamaKatE03