“Good beer and delicious meals”
Review of Restaurace Jama

Restaurace Jama
Ranked #405 of 5,662 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: American, European, Czech
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Delicious food, chicken and burgers mainly. Many good kind of beer. I recomened Jama for tourist and for czech people too.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Just go and a couple of burgers with ur friends or whatever. Stuff very friendly , food totally worth it . Would go there again for sure

2  Thank ptatemvan
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I've been to Jama a few times now have enjoyed it every time. I always head here when in need in of a good burger. The burgers and always big and chunky and the are cooked perfectly for me - a little pink in the middle. I've tried all the burgers and have to say the classic cheddar burger is my favourite. The homemade fries are a great side dish too.

I would also recommend reserving a table as I've been once and was turned away as it was full.

My only complaint is I don't like people smoking around me when I'm eating.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Delicious comfort food, especially the burgers.
I've eaten here several times and always left very satisfied.
Be warned some of the staff can be mildly sour and you can wait a while for them to show up and settle the bill. But again, the burgers are some of the best in Prauge, no doubt.

p.s. A friend of mine gave this one star.
Ignore them, they have a serious silver spoon stuck in their mouth ;)

Reviewed August 29, 2013

An excellent selection of beer, a fine menu, and friendly and attentive staff make this a wonderful place to visit.