Spent NY night in the restaurant with the having buffet option there (pr-paid food and drinks paid additionally).
My major impression is:
1) Food was generally good (no complains), but not precious to be something super extra fancy (as for NY night).
2) Atmosphere in the restaurant was also nice and positive.
3) Service was just excellent as for me (officiants were impressive with their skills of adding water/vine to the glass and taking empty plates away).
4) Restaurant has very nice terrace with the view on Charles bridge and Vltava river, especially as for NY night it was great location to see fireworks.
5) Advertised performance for quests could be better I think. There were several girls dancing around guests tables (not super impressive, average I would say), selected music was also somewhere between 3 and 4 I think (from 5 stars scale).
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.