“Amazing food and service”
Review of Bellevue

Bellevue
Ranked #11 of 5,589 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Had the pleasure of dining here and eating the Michelin star chef food only a few nights ago. Had 4 courses for about £45 wife had 3 ;-) hers was about 40. Bottle prosecco on top finished it off nicely. Amazing service and beautiful food.

1  Thank scotty_lad
tomas_melich, General Manager at Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear scotty_lad,

Thank you very much for your great review. I am really pleased to hear you enjoyed your dinner with us and hope that on your next visit to Prague you will visit us again :).

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Managing Director.

There are newer reviews for Bellevue

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Fantastic restaurant with an excellent view. Wonderful food and wonderful wines served by lovely staff. Would go back tomorrow!

1  Thank R_travel_UK
tomas_melich, General Manager at Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear R_travel_UK,

In short an excellent time in Bellevue :)

Thank you for your review and helping us maintain our high position on TA.

Tomáš Meilch

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We booked Bellevue for our Christmas lunch on the strength of previous reviews and we were not disappointed. We were given a fantastic window table overlooking Charles Bridge and the Castle (belle vue indeed!)

I can only echo what previous reviewers have said (including the Australian family who were, in fact, on the table next to us!) by saying that the food (everything delicious and cooked to perfection), wine and service were all exemplary. The commentary on the food and recommended wine selection, from very knowledgeable staff made the meal even more special.

Yes, the restaurant is expensive compared with other restaurants in Prague BUT the food, service and setting are in a league of their own. Well worth the price.

2  Thank Moondarra

Dear Moondarra,

Thank you for the wonderful comments. "Ïn a league of their own". Really appreciated that one!

Hopefully we shall have another time soon to pamper you again!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Visit to this restaurant was a Christmas gift for my mom - because I had previously visited the restaurant, I expected a great experience, and indeed it was. Ambiance, a table with a beautiful view of the Charles Bridge, excellent and attentive service, great food and wine accompanied by a pleasant commentary surpassed my expectations. A big thanks to the whole team Bellevue restaurant, especially Acting Manager, for a wonderful evening in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere. Thanks to you is this evening for my mom unforgettable gift.
We are looking forward to our next visit :)

1  Thank emation

Dear emation,

We are very happy that we surpassed your expectations and had a wonderful time with your Mom.
All you wrote is gratifying for me to hear.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Delicious food and great service, but the real star was the view. We were lucky enough to get a table next to the window, and loved the experience, The food was perfect, 5 star service.

I had emailed he restaurant well in advance, as the purpose of our visit to Prague was for me to propose marriage, I asked for a view of the bridge, which was arranged and to play some music, MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE, by Adelle, I brought the CD with me.

On arrival we were met by a very charming and knowledgeable gentleman, who was fully aware of who we were and knew the reason for our visit.

The precision of the evening went really well, in fact a military Commander would have been proud of them, ha ha.

Suffice to say Sally said yes, and this rounded up a wonderful evening for both of us.

I highly recommend the Bellevue, both for the service and the food, thank you to all the staff who made our visit memorable

Báječní lidé A SLUŽBY BRAVO

Paul Ainscough

2  Thank Paul A

Dear Paul A,

I am glad that Sally said yes :)

Im sure she would have regardless of your experience with us. Thank you very much for your review.

Many happy returns to you both.