“Top class meal in a top class restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bellevue
Ranked #14 of 5,316 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: International, European, Czech, Central European
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Kalkan
“Top class meal in a top class restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

We booked Bellevue for our Christmas lunch on the strength of previous reviews and we were not disappointed. We were given a fantastic window table overlooking Charles Bridge and the Castle (belle vue indeed!)

I can only echo what previous reviewers have said (including the Australian family who were, in fact, on the table next to us!) by saying that the food (everything delicious and cooked to perfection), wine and service were all exemplary. The commentary on the food and recommended wine selection, from very knowledgeable staff made the meal even more special.

Yes, the restaurant is expensive compared with other restaurants in Prague BUT the food, service and setting are in a league of their own. Well worth the price.

2 Thank Moondarra
tomas_melich, General Manager at Bellevue, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Dear Moondarra,

Thank you for the wonderful comments. "Ïn a league of their own". Really appreciated that one!

Hopefully we shall have another time soon to pamper you again!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Usti nad Labem, Czech Republic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner in Bellevue as a Christmas gift - a truly amazing gift in all respects”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Visit to this restaurant was a Christmas gift for my mom - because I had previously visited the restaurant, I expected a great experience, and indeed it was. Ambiance, a table with a beautiful view of the Charles Bridge, excellent and attentive service, great food and wine accompanied by a pleasant commentary surpassed my expectations. A big thanks to the whole team Bellevue restaurant, especially Acting Manager, for a wonderful evening in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere. Thanks to you is this evening for my mom unforgettable gift.
We are looking forward to our next visit :)

1 Thank emation
Dear emation,

We are very happy that we surpassed your expectations and had a wonderful time with your Mom.
All you wrote is gratifying for me to hear.

Managing Director.
“MARRIAGE PROPOSAL ON 281212”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Delicious food and great service, but the real star was the view. We were lucky enough to get a table next to the window, and loved the experience, The food was perfect, 5 star service.

I had emailed he restaurant well in advance, as the purpose of our visit to Prague was for me to propose marriage, I asked for a view of the bridge, which was arranged and to play some music, MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE, by Adelle, I brought the CD with me.

On arrival we were met by a very charming and knowledgeable gentleman, who was fully aware of who we were and knew the reason for our visit.

The precision of the evening went really well, in fact a military Commander would have been proud of them, ha ha.

Suffice to say Sally said yes, and this rounded up a wonderful evening for both of us.

I highly recommend the Bellevue, both for the service and the food, thank you to all the staff who made our visit memorable

Báječní lidé A SLUŽBY BRAVO

Paul Ainscough

2 Thank Paul A
Dear Paul A,

I am glad that Sally said yes :)

Im sure she would have regardless of your experience with us. Thank you very much for your review.

Many happy returns to you both.

Prague, Czech Republic
“the best view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

This restaurant is not only well known for excellent food and service, but for a terrific view of Prague castle, Charles bridge and Prague panorama.
Simply say, the restaurant is the best from all points of view except one, it is wise to check a bill!

Small tip: book a table number 11 or 12, there is the best view!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ilja M
Dear Ilja M,

Thank you for your comments about Bellevue. I am happy to read you had a good time with us.

Arnhem, The Netherlands
“Great restaurant. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Dinner for 2 and the indeed the reviews are right. Waiter , a kiwi , was funny and did a good job. Food was very interesting and tasty. Wine program ok. Perhaps too many french wines. All by all a very good food experience and will be back next time visiting the beautiful city of prague.

1 Thank catman52
tomas_melich, waiter at Bellevue, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Hello catman52!

Heh, I remember you because of your comment about the wine! I thought we changed all the French wine for other countries with the wine paring? ;). I am glad you had a good time. I had a lot of fun serving you too :).

See you next time you are in Prague!

Andre.