Top Gun Prague Shooting Events
Review Highlights
Brilliant experience

Brilliant experience with proper professional gents. Great English speakers and very friendly... read more

Reviewed today
robbragg
Amazing experience

I have always wanted to do shooting and managed to achieve this on a stag do to Prague. I found the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Craig186220
Bristol, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Prague
from $89.86
Shooting event
43 Reviews
from $140.41
from $42.69
from $78.63
1,858 results
All reviews full monty desert eagle stag do safety briefing great fun professional instructors big package brilliant experience picked up from our hotel t shirts great morning explained everything these guys a lot of fun weapons magnum glock
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What an incredible experience! The amounts of guns that they have is crazy and the way talk you through each one, the demonstrations and the history of the guns is top notch! If I ever come back to Prague I’ll be bringing more friends!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Informative & safe...yet loads of fun and cracking jokes! Worth every penny of the top package, would 100% do again!

1  Thank itsmartynflood
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went with my siblings for my dads 60th birthday a couple of days ago Picked up from our apartment and greeted by a really nice instructor I have never shot or wanted to shoot a gun in my life was so scared but I now can’t wait to return to do this, once in a life time experience and all the instructors are brilliant see you in March top gun Prague!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here on saturday 14 september with 7 other work colleges. Mini bus picked us up at our hotel and drove us the 30mile trip to the venue. On arrival we were greeted and introduced to the instructors who were all very friendly. We had opted for the full package and were given full instruction and demos on each gun. We all felt at ease with the full day and with a little competition against each other there was a competitive edge. the beer and sandwich was very welcome on such a hot day and with our 45 min trip back to town we all agreed that the afternoon was fun and well worth the money and experiance. I would highly recomend this trip.

1  Thank O9661UXdavidd
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Well worth a visit. The packs got a good variation of guns you shoot with and you can pay a bit extra and shoot with the gun of your choice. They had like 30 guns or so to choose between. The instructors speak english well and did their job to perfection.