“Delicious cakes and great coffee!”
Review of Ema Espresso Bar

Ema Espresso Bar
Ranked #2 of 90 Quick Bites in Prague
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Tasty drip coffee, best we had in Prague during our stay.
It's very clear that people that work there really love what they do. It's a pleasure to sit there chat with barista and see them work.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Today I went to Ema for a quick drink as I was waiting for my train to arrive. I had an iced espresso and my girlfriend chose an iced cappuccino. The waiter at the counter asked us what we wanted, and instead of listening he turned, spoke and laughed with other waiters, then asked us to repeat the order... my coffee was simply awful, extremely bitter and had such a strange taste in my mouth. The cappuccino was on the other side not strong enough and nothing special. Not my kind of place.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016

Specialty coffee in the heart of Prague! Great quick breakfast spot. The space isn't very spacious and the train station next doesn't inspire long seating, however if you on the go and looking for a delicious coffee with something special for a sweet tooth EMA is the best choice! Very light and modern design, great selection of fresh and tasty bites, what can be better in the morning?!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 30, 2016

We love coffee so it was great to find this place so we did not have to go to one of the more commercial places like crappy starbucks!

Shop fit out was spacious and really modern, guys were really nice behind the bar and great service. Happy to give local advice on places to eat and willing to chat about their coffee.

We had a affagato and a flat white and it was good price and good taste.

A little out of the way from the main city, but we are happy to walk the extra 10 mins for good coffee

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2016

Here you can have the best coffee in town. Either for take away or sit in the stylish, hip café and have a home-made baguette with your cappuchino. Best start for the day

Date of visit: July 2016