Hotel Residence Agnes
$324
$162
$135
  • Breakfast included
Appia Hotel Residences Prague(Prague)
$281
$82
$73
Park Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Unitas Hotel(Prague)
$149
$146
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$203
Agoda.com
$683
Hotels.com
3,540 results
All reviewstrain stationdinner reservationsold towncomplimentary winehotel experiencemoment you arriverestaurant recommendationsthe entire staffquiet streetwalking toursmall hoteljewish quarteramazing hotelcar serviceprague castlebeautiful citywelcome drink
Reviewed October 17, 2013

After 6 weeks travelling in Europe and staying at some very nice hotels, Agnes was unquestionably the best. Complimentary transfer from the airport, free drinks including especially nice house wines, a good breakfast and very helpful staff. Finally, a very comfortable room.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

If I were to put in one sentence, I would say: "that's the hotel to stay in Prague". One of the best treatment I have ever received ever in any hotel, going far beyond what is expected from an hotel. I don't know how they manage their staff, but there is something special there. We felt welcome and pleased all the time. They even drove us to an attraction at no cost, although I said I could go walking. By the way, the room and bathroom were also very good.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband, a couple of friends and I stayed at this hotel for two nights last week. Everything was just perfect. The location is great and the neighboorhood seens to be really safe. The rooms are clean, spacious and confortable. The hotel has cosy and warm athmophere due the its extremely helpful and gentle staff! I definitely will stay there again and recommend to all my friend who want to go to Prague.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Friends and I stayed at the hotel for 5 nights to celebrate a special birthday. From the free pick up at the airport through to the return to the airport, everything about the hotel was excellent. Special thanks to Frank and all his staff who always went the extra mile whether at breakfast, recommending a restaurant or the much appreciated glass of their superb wine before we hit the town. On my birthday, we had a wonderful with Buck's Fizz supplied by the hotel. Rooms were very comfortable and the hotel location was perfect as it allowed to easily explore all the sites of Prague. All and all the trip was fabulous.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a small issue at first. We were supposed to have complimentary pick-up from the train station but I didn't get a response to my e-mails the few days before we left the US so I wasn't surprised when no one was there to greet us. I called the hotel and they had someone there within 10 minutes (and explained they were very sorry but never received my e-mails).

I was all ready to be upset but when we arrived the amazing Viktoria made everything better! She has the right mix of professional and caring that made us feel so welcome and important. She offered us a welcome drink (my husband accepted a beer and really liked it. I had water) and took about 20 minutes to go over the hotel, the area, show us lots of recommendations on a map and answer questions. She was amazing every time we needed her and she helped make our stay so wonderful. The rest of the staff is also very attentive and it makes the stay that much better. Frank drove us and another couple to the monastery and when we tried to offer him a tip he refused and we had the same experience with our driver back to the train station - they said it was part of the hotel services.

We needed an iron and they do have one to borrow if you ask at the desk. The room was great and the free wifi was really nice. The hotel is in a great location - a very quiet street but within walking distance to so much.

We can't recommend this hotel enough!

1  Thank Karen S