Hotel Residence Agnes
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Antik(Prague)
3,464 results
All reviewstrain stationdinner reservationsold towncomplimentary winehotel experiencerestaurant recommendationsthe entire staffwalking toursmall hotelquiet streetjewish quarteramazing hotelcar serviceprague castlewelcome drinkbeautiful cityhotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We just returned from Prague and stayed three nights in the Residence Agnes Hotel. It's in the perfect location, a few minutes walk from the Old Town Square. The hotel itself it lovely, with a beautiful courtyard in the centre where you have breakfast - which is delicious. The staff are brilliant and couldn't be more helpful; they left us wine and chocolates in our room which was lovely and were always on hand to help, offer lifts in bad weather or advice on where to go.
I don't think you'd find better in Prague for the price - definitely recommended!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
ResidenceAgnes, Manager at Hotel Residence Agnes, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Guest,
I would honestly like to thank you for such a kind comment. We are very pleased that you spent a great time At the hotel Residence Agnes and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Best regards to sunny Dubai.Natalie,František,Zbyšek,Radka,Nely,Bára.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed in this cozy hotel for 4 nights and it was awesome! It's located in a lovely area just a few minutes walking from main atractions and restaurants. It has comfortable beds, great shower, really kind and helpfull staff and nice breakfast.
I would definetely recommend it!

Dear Guest,
We are very greatfull for such a beutifull and heartwarming review. It is pleasure for us to hear such a compliments. Thank you very much for taking your time to post your tips and suggestions to other guests. See you soon at breakfast in Residence Agnes.

Many greetings to Switzerland from whole team of our hotel.Natalie

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I chose the Residence Agnes Hotel based reviews on tripadvisor. However it exceeded my expectations. We stayed for 3 nights commencing 22 October. The hotel is located nearer to the sites of Old Town than I anticipated in a quiet street within a very short distance to a huge variety of restaurants. The breakfast was every bit as good as the reviews suggested. The staff could not have done more to be helpful. We were even given a lift all the way to the Loreta on the far side of the river one morning. The bedroom was a good size and the bed very comfortable. We can't wait to return to Prague which also exceeded our high expectations of it and to Residence Agnes. I would definitely recommend this gem of a hotel to anyone visiting Prague.

Dear Catherine,
I would like to Thank you so much that you choosed our hotel for your stay in Prague and for your kind review you posted here. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay in Prague and that you were satisfied with our location, rooms, comfortable bed(good sleeping is very important thing) :-) and in the last time also our breakfasts(full and satisfied belly is the second important thing) :-))

Best regards Natalie and all my team.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This hotel is amazing. The staff is the most friendly you will ever meet. You can ask them anything you want, they are there all day long to help you out, give advice, make a reservation, etc. I would advise anyone travelling to Prague to book this hotel. Oh yeah, breakfast serves eggs & pancakes, need I say more?

1  Thank Wim W
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My daughter found this hotel and looking at the reviews on tripadvisor. I was a bit dubious about so many positive reviews. I stayed for 3 night commencing 16th Ocotober. To be quite honest the hotel was superb. Everything from the staff to the room to breakfast was superb. An example being one night we tried to book a meal at a local restaurant not far from the hotel. We were told it was full, but then Frank said he would go round to the restaurant and make the booking on our behalf which he did and we got the reservation. Prague is a wonderful city and if we come back i would only stay at Agnes.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family