Hotel Residence Agnes
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$172
$169
$135
$80
3,468 results
All reviewstrain stationdinner reservationsold towncomplimentary winehotel experiencerestaurant recommendationsthe entire staffwalking toursmall hotelquiet streetjewish quarteramazing hotelcar serviceprague castlewelcome drinkbeautiful cityhotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

This is by far one of the best hotels we stayed in our tour to Europe and we've been to quite a few countries. The hotel is clean, services were efficient and breakfast was good too. It is also very well located. Near to the city attractions but quiet. The guy in charge even drove us to Prague Castle and saved us the trouble of getting the tram and not to say, the stairs! We also booked the transfer from the hotel to the train station beforehand but once he knew about it, he volunteered to drive us the train station himself - free of charge!!! This is a hotel that I fully recommend. Even though it might lack the facilities of the 5 star hotels, it tops them with the excellent services and warmth of the staff.

• Stayed: September 2012
ResidenceAgnes, Owner at Hotel Residence Agnes, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Dear guests,

Many thanks for your gracious feedback. We were absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We are proud of the service and hospitality we provide and we know very well that our hotel is not 5 star hotel,but we want that you feel like you are in 5 star hotel:)

Best regards from Prague and especially from Residence Agnes.František,Natalie,Nely,Radka,Zbyšek,Bára.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Beautiful hotel, huge rooms. Very helpful owner, offered us a drive around town. When booking we were told, that we'll need to park our car in a hotel further down but got a special parking pass for a space right outside the hotel!
Nice breakfast, lots to choose from.
When in Prague, be careful with prices; we paid way over the top for a coffee at the river bank. Still annoyed about it!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I must say I agree with the other reviews! We had the best esperience at Residence Agnes. My mother 81 and myself were treated very well. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful but especially the owner. He made sure everyone was well taken care of and happy. At check in we were told that he would drive us up to the Castle when we wanted to go. He then insisted on driving us to the Jewish Cemetary, and went out of his way to drive us to the train etc. The rooms are very comfortable and clean, and the breakfast selection was great. I especially liked the 24 hour expresso and coffee you could get downstairs being that I woke up much earlier than 7. The location was convenient to the Old Town, and not much further to the Charles Bridge for my mother to walk to. It was nice and quiet. I am glad I chose that hotel after reading the reviews from booking.com. We were there four nights Sept.18th - 22. We also left our bags at the hotel while we went to Cesky Krumlov for two nights. That is a must see city in the Czech Republic. It is also the owners other favorite city. I will stay at the Reidence Agnes again. The owner definetly has pride of ownership and genuinely cares that all of his guests have a great experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I just returned from Prague and an unforgettable stay at Residence Agnes. The rooms are nice, very clean and it's location just a few blocks from the old town square but in a quiet little side street makes it the perfect place to stay in Prague. But best of all is the staff, always friendly and more than helpful, Radka at the front desk was incredible. I can only highly recommend this little hotel, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
ResidenceAgnes, Manager at Hotel Residence Agnes, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear guests,

thank you very much for your review and I am writing also in the name of Radka. I agree with you that Radka is incredible and we are so happy that she is working a in our Hotel:)
We are very pleased that you have chosen our hotel to visit Prague and I hope that maybe we see you sometimes in a future again.Thank you for everything.

Best regards from Residence Agnes Natalie,Radka,Franta,Zbyšek,Bára.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed in Hotel Residence Agnes for 3 nights and I experienced a very comfortable stay and wonderful service. First, the room was nice and clean and the breakfast is full of choices and even the service time passed, the hotel staffs is there to serve till the hotel guests finish their breakfast with very good attitude. If you need to catch early flight and cannot eat the breakfast in the hotel, the hotel staff will prepare a breakfast pack for you. Secondly, the location is great. Only a few minutes walk from the old town square. There are many nice restaurants and nice shops around the hotel too. You can start to shop around when you step outside the hotel in the morning and enjoy the nice food on the way home at night. I had a great french meal just a few steps away from the hotel. Lastly but not the least, if you have any problems to ask and to resolve, the hotel staffs will help you right away with very nice manner. This is one of the best service hotel I have stayed in Europe !!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank PP C

Dear guests,

thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience at Residence Agnes and for such a nice words in your review .We are very glad all of you enjoyed your staying with us. We hope to see you soon again.I wish you nice Fall and best regards from all of us.Natalie and co.