This is a typical ibis hotel with a great bed and hot shower, clean, safe and conveniently located near public transportation - both tram and subway. We arrived at the central bus station UAN Florenc via Student Agency bus from Vienna - subway to the hotel was easily managed. We departed for Nuremburg on a DB bus from the train station - also easily managed by subway. We used Prague Andy's Laundromat located a short tram-ride away. Staff rates 5* for friendly helpfulness - except for Petra, who rates 5*+ for superb, precise directions and recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square is a 3-star hotel located in the historical part of Prague, 5 minutes walk from the famous Wenceslas Square, National Museum, State Opera and Prague Convention centre. Ideal for leisure and business trips, the hotel offers 181 air-conditioned rooms, restaurant with summer terrace, bar serving snacks 24/7, free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms and onsite paying parking. Guests may also use sauna, swimming pool and fitness center at the Novotel hotel next door (fees apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square Hotel Prague
- Ibis Hotel Prague
- Praha Wenceslas Square Ibis