Nice clean hotel typical of what you would expect from an Ibis. Staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel was well located for the centre. We used the hotel as a base for 2 nights as we were travelling on to Plzen. Nice clean rooms, early check in allowed and clean linen and powerful shower. Breakfast was buffet style with plenty of variety and served between 4am and noon which is good if you have an early flight or train to catch or if you have had a late night out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square is a 3-star hotel located in the historical part of Prague, 5 minutes walk from the famous Wenceslas Square, National Museum, State Opera and Prague Convention centre. Ideal for leisure and business trips, the hotel offers 181 air-conditioned rooms, restaurant with summer terrace, bar serving snacks 24/7, free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms and onsite paying parking. Guests may also use sauna, swimming pool and fitness center at the Novotel hotel next door (fees apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square Hotel Prague
- Ibis Hotel Prague
- Praha Wenceslas Square Ibis