We stayed at the Ibis in July for 3 nights. Overall we enjoyed our stay. The rooms are small but fine. Breakfast was included in the room price and was a varied continental buffet. The hotel did not have a bar or restaurant but there are plenty of options a short walk away. The hotel also offers a discount if you eat at the next door hotel which we did one night. The hotel is a short walk from Wenceslas square about 10 minutes. Overall a good choice in Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square is a 3-star hotel located in the historical part of Prague, 5 minutes walk from the famous Wenceslas Square, National Museum, State Opera and Prague Convention centre. Ideal for leisure and business trips, the hotel offers 181 air-conditioned rooms, restaurant with summer terrace, bar serving snacks 24/7, free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms and onsite paying parking. Guests may also use sauna, swimming pool and fitness center at the Novotel hotel next door (fees apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square Hotel Prague
- Ibis Hotel Prague
- Praha Wenceslas Square Ibis