The ICON Hotel & Lounge
$169
$135
$80
1,421 results
All reviewsall day breakfasttrendy hotelold towndvd playerwenceslas squaregreat hotelthai massagedeluxe roomquiet side streetbreakfast is servedloved this hotelreception staffhigh ceilingscentral locationvisiting praguethe main train stationmain attractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This was one of the best check-in experiences of my life. They were so friendly and welcoming. And took the time to make us acquainted with the city so that we could get right to our sightseeing when we were ready. Every time we came back, they smiled and took the time to ask us how our trip was going. And it didn't feel rehearsed or forced. We genuinely felt like these folks cared about ensuring we enjoyed our stay. I wish I could remember the name of the woman who checked us in for a special shout out, but it escapes me.

Our room was great. Modern and spacious. But didn't spend too much time there, so won't dwell on it too much. We did, however, spend some time drinking the amazing sangria they make at the tapas bar adjacent to the lobby. The bartender was great and chatted with us a lot. He's a keeper, ICON!

Oh and the location is perfect. Just a 5-10 minute walk from everything (though I think most of prague is a quick walk), but you're just outside of the craziness of old town, which we preferred.

If I'm ever back in Prague, this is where I'll be staying again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
ZizkovskaR, Manager at The ICON Hotel & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Hi Lee D,

Thank you for the very positive feedback on the check-in experience, caring team at the front desk, good location, modern room and on our cool „ROOM“ tapas bar! It’s great to know that our services are appreciated so much, thank you!!

Many greetings from all of us and a special „Hi“ from Juan & his ROOM tapas bar crew, they do their Sangria with big enthusiasm, which is one of the important ingredients ;)

Have a great day Lee D, ...and hope to welcome you in The ICON someday again!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

It was the second time we stayed in ICON and everything was just perfect! We stayed for 4 nights. The stuff is very helpful and responsive, nice young guys were just great! Very clean, well designed floors and rooms, very comfortable beds. Breakfasts are good - fresh fruits and yogurts every day, hot things for your choice, coffee, tea and everything you need to have a good delicious breakfast. Thai massage in their spa was awesome (not included). Location is perfect. 3 minutes from Vaclav Square and 10 minutes walking to the Old Tower Square. Close to metro and trams. We will definitely stay in this hotel next time!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
ZizkovskaR, Manager at The ICON Hotel & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Hello Nadya T,

Thank you so much for your lovely review!
That is really great that you stayed with us for second time and for sure we are looking forward to welcome you in The ICON next time!!
I am also very happy that you appreciate so many things such as location, responsive staff, comfy beds, breakfast, Thai spa...:)

Warm greetings from me and from the entire Iconic team (and see you soon again!),

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The Hotel Icon in Prague was one of the best of our trip to several countries. The beds were so comfortable. We were immediately met by Lucas who was so friendly and welcoming. The Tapas Bar and cafe are excellent. A big thank you to all the staff at the Icon and especially Lucas and Renata who helped make our stay in Prague a very happy one. This Hotel was fantastic. This is my first review on Trip Advisor but just wanted people to know how good the Icon is. Great location also. Thanks Lucas and Renata and all the staff. Jo and Peter.

Dear Jo & Peter,

Thank you for such a wonderful feedback, it really made our day!
I am very pleased that you liked so many things about The ICON and that we helped your stay in Prague to be a very happy one. That is very important for us! I hope you will come back again someday in the future!

Many greetings from me & Lukas (and also from the rest of the staff),…we all wish you happy travels all around the world!! :)

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I guess I should have done more research. Found out on arrival that this hotel is not part of the Icon hotel company so the hotel did not have to meet any hotel chain "standards." It was not in a great area of town, long walk to Old Town, rooms were stark and the hallways cold and dreary. They did have a nice continental breakfast included every day and there was a very strange lounge open at night. They did have a spa which was very nice and I did take advantage of that. Although the reception staff was very helpful, I would not recommend this hotel for the $$.

1  Thank Lynne S
ZizkovskaR, Manager at The ICON Hotel & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Hello Lynne S,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

We are located in a quiet street of the New Town, which is an important area of the city center, just a block from Wenceslas square and in 10min walking distance from the Old town square. We are happy that our neighborhood is full of shops, cafés, monuments (e.g. National Museum) and night life possibilities. I am really sorry that you expected something else, but I am really glad that our breakfast, Thai spa and helpful reception staff have met your expectations!!!

Happy travelling and many greetings from Prague,

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed here 2 nights with my daughter in September. This hotel have great location,very large,modern,clean room and very luxury and comfortable Hastens mattress.The breakfast served in the hotel´s tapas restaurant with excellent foods and friendly and nice boys!
Staff in front of the desk is very friendly,professional and helpful especially Renata and Marketa-send much much greetings to you!!!
We definitely recommended this ICON HOTEL and maybe next time.
Blanka a Lucka

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
ZizkovskaR, Manager at The ICON Hotel & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Hello Blanka and Lucka,

warm greetings from me, Marketa and from the rest of our team! ...thank you so much for the lovely review!

I am really happy that you liked The ICON so much and that you enjoyed your stay! I hope that we‘ll have another opportunity to meet again in the near future,...we already miss you!!

Have a great day and take good care of you,