“Amazing Hotel”

Ranked #55 of 670 Hotels in Prague
Cirencester, United Kingdom
“Amazing Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

I booked this hotel as a surprise Honeymoon for me and my partner and not really knowing much about the hotel other than it was a "boutique" style hotel with a spa. Well on arrival this hotel is in another league, the best and most relaxed check in ever and the receptionists were some of the most friendly I have ever come across. they couldn't be more helpful. They sent up some Czech bubbly to celebrate our recent Civil Partnership to the amazing deluxe room, not a great view but very very quite and the best bed I've ever slept in. Could not fault the room....amazing.

They have a policy of all day breakfast which all hotels should offer so on our first full day we had breakfast at 4pm...truly inspiring.

If you are visiting Prague, this is the hotel for you..great staff...great room and the food is awesome. Do not miss your chance.

Room Tip: Pick a deluxw one
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Newcastle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

Good location 5 mins walk from Wenceslas Square and 10 mins walk from Old Town Square and near plenty of food / drink options.

Hotel itself is nice, modern and clean. Decent bar and food area and the staff were always very helpfull.

Rooms are a good size, safe and TV, nice bathroom. The beds comfortable and quiet so no problems with traffic noise.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Gary07734
Westchester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

I RARELY write reviews, but this hotel was SO fabulous I felt compelled to share our AWESOME experience...

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Prague, you will NOT be disappointed!! From the friendliness/helpfulness of the staff (who go "above and beyond" to ensure the comfort & satisfaction of your stay -SPECIAL THANKS Frankie!!), to the modern/chic decor and comfort of the rooms, which include many state-of-the-art features: safes with fingerprint recognition, cappuccino machines and most importantly, hand-made beds SO comfortable you'll want to take one home, guaranteed for a PERFECT night sleep!!!

Unlike other hotels that nickel and dime you, this hotel includes all the extras at no additional cost - free wi-fi in the rooms and complimentary breakfast available 24-hrs a day, for all the late-sleepers out there (like myself)!! I also recommend you request the junior suite - large and gorgeous (2 rooms in 1), VERY affordable and WELL worth the price!!

Other features we loved -> the sophisticated/chic (yet relaxing) lounge, delicious food served bkfast/lunch/dinner, exotic/extensive drink selection and drinks made to perfection...personal favorites: vanilla mojitos and melon martinis!!

On this trip, we visited several countries/hotels...and the ICON was by far our BEST experience!!! (the next hotel REALLY made us miss the beds at ICON lol)!!!

Thanks again ICON, for making our visit to Prague SO special...Keep up the great work!!!! :)

Room Tip: Request the junior suite... large and gorgeous (2 rooms in 1), affordable and WELL worth the price!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Ocoee, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

We stayed here for three nights and almost everything was perfect. Arrived late and after we were taken to our room she(19 year old friend) gave me "props" for choosing this hotel. Had dinner in the restaurant and it was refreshing to have local cuisine with great tasting vegetables; ended up eating here the next two nights also. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and Charlie went above and beyond for us one night. We both loved the beds, especially the first night when we had the longest day of our trip so far. Now for the one glitch. For our last night we had scheduled back to back 90 minute zensation massages for the last two slots 7:00 and 8:30. She was there early and taken back late, but she finished late. When she came out, she said it was the best she ever had, even better than Beverly(therapist back home), she even crawled on my back! So this got my expectations up. The massage starts without me selecting any oils(with this massage, you get to choose your oils) but no biggie. No crawling but it may have been a male female thing, custom or the language barrier. She brings me tea and I ask if that is it and she said finished. I drink the tea and I'm out before 10; remember I started late also. I felt that it was a waste of my money, well half because she loved hers, and because the two massages were so different. I even asked the front desk if they scheduled the same massages, and he said yes. I told him there were not the same and let him get back to the other guests checking in. If ever back in Prague, I would definitely stay here, but not use the spa again, well at least not the last spot of the night. If possible I would have given 4.5 stars but rounded up instead of down, I'm older And wiser now and like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Room Tip: 306 was quiet
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank isthisnecessary
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

We had a fabulous time at the Icon. The most impressive thing is the level of service which was impecible - helpful, kind, yet not overbearing or nosy. We came on a rainy day and had an hour to check in (which they allowed to be at 10AM-5 hours prior to official check in). They offered umbrellas without question and plenty of ways to spend that one hour of waiting. And ths is just one example. The decor and the atmosphere is great, the rooms spacey and beautiful. The adjoining spa a fin option if you need to relax and have a nice massage. We could not be happier with our choice of hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

What a charming boutique hotel in a great but quiet location in the heart of Prague. The front desk staff are very friendly and accommodating. It was a treat to stay there. The free

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Albany, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed at The Icon for 4 days. From the beginning the staff were very helpful. I made a mistake with my booking, even going as far as ringing other similar hotels nearby to get me a room because they were fully booked. As it turned out they had a cancellation so at got to stay. This trendy, comfortable, relaxed hotel has spacious rooms and bathrooms with everything you could want...hight quality beds, iPod station, DVD player and movies, a massage centre and a cool bar....just perfect for dinner, or a nightcap. Breakfast is simple but adequate and they cook hot food for you on demand. The reception staff were all fantastic, as were the staff in the restaurant. Their English is perfect and they can't do enough for you. They show you personally to your room and show you the features. The provide you with a map and highlight the sights. They are happy to have a chat and seem interested in your day, or night. The location is perfect as well. Walking distance to the major sights. I have been traveling for 2 months and this is the best hotel so far. I have no hesitate recommending this hotel.

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo