“Lovely thai”

Ranked #511 of 5,589 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: Erawan Prague is authentic Thai restaurant for people who want to find a small part of Thailand in the centre of Prague. Try our real Thai food from thai chefs and enjoy the atmosphere of an antique house combined with modern interior in Czech and Thai design.
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Saw this on here so checked it out. Small yet amazing menu. Tastey food. Good service. Nice wine. Take a look and grab a bargin dinner!

There are newer reviews for Erawan Prague

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Agree with others who reviewed here. Relatively new, in a small but calm atmosphere. The Thai chef is the hero here. We ordered off the menu and he produced an excellent meal. Service was attentive and discreet. A delightful evening. Once this restaurant gets better known, it will be hard to find an empty table.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The chef and the service were charming, and the food delicious. The interior is nice as well. Looking forward to my next visit already!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We were looking for something nearby when we happened upon this place, it was a very lucky choice. The restaurant is very small but very nice inside, the waiter was very pleasant and the food was excellent. The menu was small but everything we ordered was cooked perfectly. I would like to see a few more items on the menu but overall I would return to try some of the different dishes. If you go bring cash, they don't take credit cards.

1  Thank Fred A
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I work near this restaurant and it was chance meeting this special experience. I love duck with asian preparing, but duck in this restaurant was so tasty! Really fast preparation, friendly waiter and duck with rice was one of my best visit in city centre. Next stay was with my boyfriend and I tried fried pineapple with ice cream and it was just sweet! I´m looking forward for next visit!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant