I stayed at this hotel for just 1 night and my stay was perfect. Though the hotel building is approximately 600 years old, rooms are large, spacy and with modern furniture. Location is fantastiс with Charles bridge just few hundred meters away from the hotel. Breakfast was very good, but not fantastic. Will definitely stay here again during my next visit to Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious 5 star boutique hotel Three Storks is located in the quiet environment of the Mala Strana (Lesser Town) under the magnificent Prague Castle. In its vicinity there are the most atractive and the most sought out monuments and restaurants in Prague. The hotel offers unique and original environment designed by AI DESIGN studio in cooperation with Eva Jiricna Architects in London. The design of the hotel respects the history of the House at Three Storks and creates a perfect harmony of the preserved Renaissance interior and the modern appearance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Three Storks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House At The 3 Storks (Dum u Tri Capu)
- House At The Three Storks (Dum u Tri Capu) Hotel Prague
- Hotel At The Three Storks