A boutique hotel located in a modernized centuries-old building. Our room was large by European standards and the bathroom fixtures were completely up to date. The front desk staff spoke English and were very friendly and helpful. A breakfast buffet is included with the room and offers traditional Czech breakfast food as well as cereals, yogurts, fruits, etc. if you want to avoid eggs and meats. The hotel is situated at the foot of the Prague Castle and is a 10-15 minute walk to the Old Town Square & the old Jewish Quarter. Prague truly is a walkable city and you could make it by foot to Republic Square (the furthest place of interest to a tourist from the hotel) in under 30 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious 5 star boutique hotel Three Storks is located in the quiet environment of the Mala Strana (Lesser Town) under the magnificent Prague Castle. In its vicinity there are the most atractive and the most sought out monuments and restaurants in Prague. The hotel offers unique and original environment designed by AI DESIGN studio in cooperation with Eva Jiricna Architects in London. The design of the hotel respects the history of the House at Three Storks and creates a perfect harmony of the preserved Renaissance interior and the modern appearance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Three Storks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House At The 3 Storks (Dum u Tri Capu)
- House At The Three Storks (Dum u Tri Capu) Hotel Prague
- Hotel At The Three Storks