We stayed at the Three Storks quite by chance during a one night stopover in Prague (transferred from a sister hotel nearby). The location in the heart of the Mala Strana is fabulous - right at the heart of it and just below the castle, but quietly tucked away off the busier streets (best to visit without a car - we somehow got lucky and managed to park overnight, but I suspect this is a rarity). The hotel is a pleasing mix of an original eighteenth century building and very modern design in the rooms (ours was the largest hotel room I recall staying in). Service and breakfast were excellent and the staff very helpful. I'm not sure what we would have paid if we'd booked directly at the Three Storks, but I'm certain we would have paid it and found it excellent value. Certainly a special and memorable place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious 5 star boutique hotel Three Storks is located in the quiet environment of the Mala Strana (Lesser Town) under the magnificent Prague Castle. In its vicinity there are the most atractive and the most sought out monuments and restaurants in Prague. The hotel offers unique and original environment designed by AI DESIGN studio in cooperation with Eva Jiricna Architects in London. The design of the hotel respects the history of the House at Three Storks and creates a perfect harmony of the preserved Renaissance interior and the modern appearance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Three Storks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House At The 3 Storks (Dum u Tri Capu)
- House At The Three Storks (Dum u Tri Capu) Hotel Prague
- Hotel At The Three Storks