“Good”

BUTCHER'S Grill & Pasta
Ranked #194 of 5,823 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: Modern, contemporary, American style restaurant. We offer diverse American classics of exceptional quality. Best in steaks, having anything from local Czech aged steak beef, superb Argentinian rib-eye steaks to unbeatable USDA certified beef (New York Strip Steak, T-Bones etc.). Top salads, from original Caesar to Club, homemade pasta, grilled fish, little bit of us/mexican dishes. We have nice mixed box and open table seating with capacity over 150. Enjoy open kitchen view and watch cooks work on our superb grill. Every Friday live blues music :-)
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I have visited this restaurant with a party of four and was eager to try their steaks. I personally have to say that my steak was the winner.. Fille steak medium with potatoes. My mother had a 600g T-Bone which was also done good but other member of our party had Rib Eye. She wanted it medium but came back medium well.. we have returned it and it came back as rare. For the third time she as got it right. But the rest of has were already done eating.

the interior and service is perfect. Our waiter was really nice and as it should be when we told him about the false Rib Eye he didn't ask and just took the steak into the kitchen. Also his knowledge about wine is good and he has recommended some nice bottles of wine to us.

To round it up. I will return in the future but would be cautious about recommending it to friends or guests in our hotel.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,163)

Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is a lovely restaurant. They provide great food backed up by great service. We had a thoroughly delightful evening there last night. It's not cheap - but not overly expensive either. I visit Prag regularly and visit the city's nicest restaurants. This is the best I've been to. Our waiter was outstanding - friendly, efficient and attentive.

1  Thank jarda68
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I had lunch today, good food, good service, good meat. Nice bar with a large selection of wines by the glass. Open lunch and dinner. Stop for lunch.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Came to try this restaurant for lunch.

The menu looks great with a nice variety of foods, and like the name suggests, mostly meat courses.

I had the Carpaccio as a starter. Sadly, it had a Czech twist to it by adding a powder taco seasoning on top which to me, ruined it.

I also tried the Chicken Quesadillas. Again, nothing like the traditional version as it was deviated in many ways. Disappointed with this as well.

The only reason for the 3 stars are:
- The restaurant has a very attractive interior.
- the staff were pleasant and responsive.
- Their main focus are steaks and I did not have one, so I will leave that door open to try soon.

1  Thank David_Praha
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Beautiful restaurant in Prague with excellent prepared steaks for example i had delicious T-bone with grilled vegetables and amazing chocolate cake. service is too perfect. if you like steaks and pleasant service this is best choice! 9,5/10