Hostel Chili Prague
$269
$232
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I was in this hostel in October 2012 and spent 2 nights there. It impressed me from the very beginning, because the entrance was in the basement, and I like such underground places. Inside all the first floor is in the red color, supporting the name “Chilli”. The personnel is very friendly and helpful. Rooms and bathrooms are very clean. The only disadvantage is the absence of an elevator. Our room was on the 5th floor and we had to drag our luggage up the stairs. But it was OK, because we’ve paid just 5 euro per person per night. In any case it’s a very nice place to stay in.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank AlexandraGladovskaya
Reviewed May 16, 2013

no words to discribe this hostel, I was in middle east hostels and they were more clean and comfortable than this one. It looks like a city without law....no management in this hotel.
I had reservation for 3 nights and I left the hotel after the first one.
It is cheaper if you make reervation from internet than directly with them, those were the words of the stuffs.
Dirty and unhealthy toilets, kitchen, bedrooms...as I have told before....no words.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2013

When you arrive at the hostel there is behind the reception a bord that says what you have to pay when you break something. How welcoming is this...? We arrived pretty late and were very tired and the staff was at that time not nice at all. They just asked for the money and ID's, gave us the keys and that was all. Not a nice talk, but just business. The beds are not comfortable and it's very noisy in the room.

We've been to a lot of hostels but we wouldn't recommend this one.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The hostel was ok but it's bathrooms were dirty and the showers only had hot water half of the time. The bathrooms were too small, and there was limited wifi in the hostel. Also the computers available were too slow. The price was cheap but at least they could clean up a little bit more.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I can suggest this hostel just for the cheap price (that quadruplicates during the peak seasons). It's located in a good position. When I arrived there it was late in the evening and I didn't have any idea where to go to have fun. I asked the guy at the reception a suggestion and the answer was "check it out on google". I was shocked, I've never met a such unfriendly hostel staff.
Wifi available just very close to the entrance. Dorms on the 4-5th floors, no elevators. Hard to get to the room if you are drunk.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends