Lowest prices for your stay
$35
Priceline
$31
Agoda.com
$26
Hotels.com$28
eDreams$35
Travelocity$28
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

Surprised with such an amazing city, with all the beauty ancient buildings, romantic environment, very busy in the night, where you’ll find too me at options to expend your time, too much to see and do, I went for a 3 days trip, and I’d still missed lots of places... one week will be more certain to expend here, or more!

I’ll be back! Strongly recommend!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank NobreSusana
Reviewed October 3, 2019

Prague is a beautiful place full of character and charm. As with all cities it can be busy but it is friendly. Loved walking through the old town soaking in the atmosphere, building are spectacular to look at. Would recommend taking in all the bridges during the day and again at night. The castle district was a bit busy but you need to see it.

One word of warning the cafes and restaurants seem to have a habit of over charging adding things to your bill that you haven’t had or simply trying to shortchange you so check your bill and change.

Other than that Prague is a stunning place to visit for a short break.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 26, 2019

Prague is one of the must visit locations in Europe. the history and buildings are stunning and so much to see. we were there for 7 days and just about did most but there was still plenty to do we missed but you get into overload. if you are over 70 then all public transport is FREE so you can use buses trams and metro all day long at no cost - the number 22 trams takes you to nearly all the visitor spots. biggest gripe was the cost of places to visit 250 kurona (circa £8) each and as there are so many sites then the bill runs up considerably. all streets are cobled so makes a bit difficult to get around so good walking wear is essential. can't argue that there is plenty to see but the city has more than 5 million visitors a year so it's a bit of a push getting about.

1  Thank mycrest
Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

Its always best to explore somewhere for yourself rather than basing your opinion on reviews, which is why i was so shocked to see the quality if the room when i arrived. Dont get me wrong it isnt perfect and the quality is deservant of its 2/3 star rating but the staff are friendly and helpful, check-in was a breeze, and the room was more than we expected with high ceilings and a fairly comfy nights sleep. The double bed was made up of 2 single mattresses and duvets but this didnt bother us at all. We barely spent any time in the hotel with the tram line to central Prague only a 3 minute walk away and a beautiful new restaurant next door. The man at the reception desk (there pretty much 24/7 as far as we could tell) was helpful and funny, answered all questions too (although quite short with us but i believe that is the Czech way). There is a small shop opposite the hotel which is convenient and cheap too for any necessities you may need.

I would like to add that this is the main building of the hotel and we were situated on the first floor, there are two other buildings i believe and i cannot comment on those. Also, no lifts in the hotel so if you are up any higher than the 1st floor it may be a problem. I would recommend and definitely stay again, so cheap and so convenient!

3  Thank AnonRS
Reviewed September 21, 2019

The central areas of Prague should be avoided by discerning travellers. It is the worst tourist trap I have experienced in my visits to many places around the world.

Milling throngs of people walking around the streets and alley ways doing just what?

Walking until they stop to eat and drink at one of the many cafes and restaurants in the Old Town square area. Once there, be prepared to be exploited as never before. And by the most unpleasant waiters I have encountered. I thought the Russians were the masters of surly, dismissive service. Wait till you get to Prague!
And people whose paid employment is to help people are particularly unhelpful.

Want my advice? Give the very overrated Prague a miss and go to Berlin instead.

1  Thank Rod W