Last weekend me and my family visited Prague. Our choice of hotel was Monastery, and we did not regret. Cozy rooms (1 4-p and 1 2-p), clean, nice bathrooms, good wi-fi. Very quiet area. Friendly and excellent staff. I did not what kind of breakfast we could expect (as I knew it was a little hotel), but got very positively surprised. Several kinds of bread, cereal, fruit, scrambled eggs, etc. In short, excellent.
Easy to get to downtown, either by tram or simply by walking.
Highly recommended place to stay for travellers in Prague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic and cosy hotel with unique and unforgettable view of the Prague Castle, Lesser Side and the Old Town embroidered by the Vltava river is located directly in the city center in a peaceful garden of the Strahov Monastery (national historic landmark, founded in 1142). The hotel is only a few steps from all landmarks and easily accessible by the public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Monastery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Monastery Prague
- Residence Monastery Hotel Prague