Lowest prices for your stay
$46
$31
Agoda.com
$27
Travelocity$31
Priceline$44
Hotels.com$31
1,018 results
All reviews tram stop city centre old town beds were comfortable hostels europe
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

The place is alright for budget accommodations. I wouldn’t rave about it being so incredibly amazing. They at least switched us to the 4th floor double private we booked from a dank nasty 3rd floor room that felt like a dungeon. Breakfast was mediocre, go grab food down the street, much better elsewhere. Location is decent because it’s on the tram line. You can find better value in a hotel if you’re a couple in your 30’s, most the rave reviews are of hostel packers staying in dorm beds looking to get in at the cool joint.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank slaxaphonic
LuciaVac, General Manager at Czech Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear slaxaphonic,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at our hostel.

I hope you and your partner have had overall a nice stay despite some of the mentioned drawbacks. I am really sorry to hear that not everything was to your full satisfaction and I appreciate your feedback a lot. Comments like yours are helping us in improving our services as well as in understanding our guests needs, wishes and preferences.

I am not really sure about your comment on our rooms on the 3rd floor as our private ensuite rooms on this floor are designed in bright colours and and have exactly the same amenities as the rooms on the 4th floor. I understand though that the tastes are different and I am happy we were able to change your room after your request.

We are constantly working on improving our breakfast offer, trying to keep it an unbeatable value for money offering wide selection of options for everyone. For approx. 7 EUR we are offering all you can eat buffet breakfast, daily from 8 am until noon and I would really appreciate more feedback on this topic on my email lucia.vaculova@bohemianhostels.com - was there something specific that was missing or that you did not like?

I am sure there are places offering better value as I am convinced this depends on ones preferences. We provide a relaxed international environment, where our guest experience a sense of community, they have a chance to meet other travellers and locals. We offer free events in our bar, free walking tours, fully equipped guests kitchen, 24/7 cafe, ATM on site, free welcome drinks for direct bookers, happy hour beer for 30 CZK and many other things which would hardly be found in the hotels. I am sorry in case this was not what you were looking for and as said above, I still hope you have had a great time in Prague.

Thank you once again for taking your time to share your experience with us and all the TripAdvisor readers and wish you safe travels.

Lucia V

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Unbelievable that this was a hostel. Had a private room booked via euroventure & did not have grand expectations but this hostel was superb. The staff were amazing, the room was phenomenal, & the vibe was still chilled out & unpretentious. The shower was a wet room style rainfall shower, the bed was so comfortable, & the room although not big, oozed style. We had a fridge & a kettle too, huge bonus for a hostel. Actually can’t wait to go back, would 100% stay there again. Oh & we walked there from the station, took about 30 mins, & walked to town too, also about 30 mins, but there is a tram stop directly opposite, with teams running every 30 mins. All night! Honestly could not recommend this place enough.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

My stay at Czech inn was wonderful. It made be enjoy my trip to Prague more.

So here are a couple of pointers about the place.
1. sure near the tram and bus stop Krymská ( hope I wrote that right)
2. Near affordable eateries so you don't have to hustle through
3. were ele to taste good Czech beer that at Czech inn

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
LuciaVac, General Manager at Czech Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Hi Maryanne K,

thanks a lot for your stay and for this positive review full of tips, that will be for sure helpful for other travellers.

I am happy to read your stay with us was a great one and let me add:

1 - yes, the closest tram stop is Krymská and for example tram no. 22 stops here - brings you to all the main sights without need to change. Also greatly appreciated by our guests is bus no. 135, going directly to Florenc - Main Bus Station. And public transportation tickets are available for sale at reception.

2 - exactly - local vibe, unbeatable prices, away from hustle and bustle of the Old Town and its traps. Ask for the tips at reception or use our customized map (also available online).

3 - we have several beers on tap, some of them in Happy Hours for only 35 CZK, daily 6 pm - 8 pm. Go for lager, dark lager, wheat beer or a special beer from local Prague brewery Prager Laffe. We also have some nice bottles in the bar and in our Kafe (open 24/7).

Thank you once again for your stay and this wonderful feedback and hopefully see you at Czech Inn again.

Lucia

Reviewed April 30, 2019

Czech inn is the very best hostel in Prague, I don't really know any other but I don't need or want to. What makes Czech inn a very nice and comfortably experience is basically everything... It is always completely clean and hygienic, the space itself is super cozy, both in the corridors and the rooms and the reception. Their breakfast buffet is awesome, for really cheap you can eat a real banquet, it has all you can imagine. The people who work there are friendly and professionals, I have to highlight the service of Alissa, Adam and definitly Simona, who ALWAYS worries to provide the best customer experience... I am still delighting with this Hostel and their workers and I also want to come back again, well, you can always do that because they have one of the best bars in the area where you can go as a hostel customer or just someone from outside, there's a different shows almost every night, the decoration is fantastic and they have every kind of drinks and of course the best beer... Czech inn, just thank you for all <3

Martín, from Chile.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

What an amazing little hostel this is! We stayed in a private room on the top floor which had great views across the city. The bar downstairs is very cheap and the entertainment was great fun. Staff all really friendly and helpful and of course spoke good English. The only downside for us was the breakfast, didn't really rate it to be honest but I'm a fussy eater so may just have been me!

Czech Inn is quite a walk from the centre although we were fine walking you can also get an uber which are pretty cheap.

Would throughly recommend this hostel and will definitely be coming back here next time we're in Prague!

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank jakedcornish

Dear jakedcornish,

Thank you very much for this excellent review!

It was a huge pleasure to welcome you to Czech Inn and we are super happy to read your stay with us was such a great experience. Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback with us and all the travellers. I am sure everyone reading this will get an idea about our place thanks to all your comments.

Thank you once again for recommending our hostel - we appreciate it a lot and we hope to see you again in the future!

Lucia