“Flawless”

Ranked #8 of 660 Specialty Lodging in Prague
Tbilisi, Georgia
“Flawless”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here for two nights. Located about a 15 minute walk from the central hubs of the city, we really enjoyed the neighbourhood for winding down with a couple of cheap and sublime Czech beers after a day's sightseeing round the city. We stayed in the private double room (around 35 euros per night) and it was very good value. Excellent shower, huge and comfortable bed, tea, coffee and biscuits provided, WiFi worked perfectly.
The bar on the ground floor was lively too, and a good place to watch sport etc. I think this would be a great place to meet fellow travelers too, if you are backpacking. But similarly, if you are a couple on a bit of a budget then this is spot on too.
There is a tram line into town if you don't fancy the walk but venture off the main streets and down a few side streets to find brilliant little local bars where you wont spend more than a euro for a beer.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ingolfsson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Such a great hostel! Friendly staff, the beds/bedding were the best of all the hostels I stayed in whilst travelling round Europe. I was in the 16 bed mixed dorm, which was spacious and light and breezy during the day. On the website it's described as having no bathroom (you use the numerous bathrooms on the floor below), so it was a pleasant surprise to find a small toilet and basin room adjoined to our dorm. The bathrooms were amazing: huge mirrors, huge sinks, clean and stylish and the showers were powerful and always hot. The location has been criticised by others on this website, but I thought it was great, although you would need a tram/metro to reach the centre. The area surrounding the hostel is cheaper than the centre, and has great restaurants (like U Bulino) and bars like Boudoir, U sta ran, which are literally just down the road, as is one of the nicest cake shops in Prague which is only 2 doors down. The area has a nice, untourist-y buzz. I'd definitely go back to this hostel!

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Rgsl010
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went on an inter-railing trip for 2 weeks and out of all the hostels we stayed in this was the best by a country mile! Positioned slightly out of town it was easily accesible by a combination of trams/bus. We were greeted by an incredibly helpful receptionist, given a super clear map and had the city and hostel explained to us. The rooms did little to resemble what you expect of a hostel, In our "apartment" we had a living area with kitchen, sofas, table etc and coming off this were 3 smaller rooms each with about 6 beds in it! For meeting loads of new ppl the social area is great but at the same time you get a bit of space to yourself in your room away from the noise so sleep way better! beds really comfy and clean, we had fans provided in our room to keep us cool! If your hungry then would recommend the breakfast, about 5/6 euros but they have cereal, toast, panckakes, bread, ham, cheeses, sausages, eggs to choose from as well as fruit juice, coffee, tea. If you have an appetite and are eating later on then this can make a gd substitute for buying lunch out! Overall I can't recommend the place enough!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank btr24
Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was really one of the best hostels I have stayed in, and I've been to a fair few.
One of the best things for me was that the reception is manned 24/7. I arrived quite late (between 11pm and midnight) but the guy at the desk was really kind, helpful and welcoming. You also receive a really good free map of Prague on check in which is also includes some interesting tourist attractions and even some helpful Czech phrases. I really wasn't expecting this and found it invaluable during my time in Prague.
The breakfast is not included but the price is only small and well worth paying as its all you can eat. It also served until noon which is great if you're suffering a hangover.
I stayed in a mixed dorm room but found it quite spacious even though it was for 10 people. I stayed in 2 bed rooms which were so craped I could barely move! Fresh sheets were already on the bed instead of having to make it myself which was great and the bed was really comfy with a big fluffy pillow instead of a standard flat one that offers no neck support.
Another big plus for me was that the wifi was free and very fast and dependable.
Also the showers were some of the nicest facilities I have ever seen in a hostel.
For the low price, this hostel is amazing. Yes it is a bit of a walk but I managed to get into town within 20 minutes and it also gave me the opportunity to see some more of the City that I would not have seen if I had stayed right in the heart of Old Town.
I would definitely recommend this hostel and stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Flange90
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I stayed as a solo traveller on a 1 month interail in a 6 bed dorm. The hostel is very modern with a good size room. The hostel bar has lots going on and is good to meet people. It's located out of town but its only about 5 mins to the metro station. This hostel has everything needed for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Interailtraveller
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Travelling round Europe for a month and one of the places we stopped in was Prague. The Czech inn was recommend to us by a friend so gave it a try. It was one of the best hostels we stayed in, pretty much a basic hotel. If you're looking to meet people its perfect, it was one of the most sociable hostels we went to. The showers and the rooms were great, comfy beds and safe. The only downfall was the location, about an hours walk back from the centre. If you're on a budget and a taxi isn't an option, the walk is awful!
However that is not a reason to be put off, I would stay there every time I go to Prague!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank gracefran12
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Great hostel. The price is really good. I stayed in a mixed 8 bed dorm. The rooms and facilities were all very clean. It is secure as you need a key card to use the elevator and access your room. There were very big lockers available where you can supply your own lock or hire one from the reception.
The staff were friendly and helpful. The location is ok as it is a short walk away from most things. Its close to the tram lines so you can get around easy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo