Mandarin Oriental, Prague
$269
$232
Preferred Hotels
1,526 results
All reviewsformer monasteryspices restaurantcharles bridgespa buildingfour seasonsmala stranaold townbeautiful propertyluxury hotelturn down servicedeluxe roomrestaurant staffacross the riverquiet locationlesser townfantastic stayfew minutes walk
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I recently spent 4 nights in early November at the Mandarin in Prague with my business associates. We couldn't have been happier with our experience. The hotel is in a fantastic location, so close to the Charles Bridge yet hidden away from the crowds. It's a wonderful retreat to return to after a day of adventure in Prague. My room was large and inviting and there was more than enough space to spread out and feel at home. We had the pleasure of dining twice at the hotel... The food and service were sublime. The atmosphere at the restaurant is enchanting and intimate. In addition, the breakfast buffet and offerings were wonderful, making the need to eat lunch almost unecessary. Most of all, the service we received from every staff member was wonderful. Everyone always went out of his way to make sure we felt at home, and never hesitated to offer their help or advice to us. I cannot recommend this hotel enough to anyone wishing to have a magical experience in Prague. This is THE place to stay if you are planning a visit. Can't wait to return one day soon.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alan O
MO_Prague, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Prague, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear Alan O,

Thank you for a generous review on your recent stay at Mandarin Oriental, Prague and for sharing it with the TripAdvisor community.

It was a real pleasure having you and your business associates as our guests and I am thrilled to read that your stay with us exceeded your expectations.

Mandarin Oriental, Prague is a little jewel located in the very heart of Prague and you can always count on our professional team to deliver the legendary service. Thank you for highlighting the superb location, the comfort and home-like ambience of our rooms, culinary offer at Essensia restaurant as well as the attentive service. Your comments are a great encouragement to the entire hotel team and please rest assured that they were shared with my colleagues.

I am sincerely looking forward to your next visit to the Golden city.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

This is a gorgeous hotel from which to explore the old city of Prague... the Charles Bridge is literally on the door step. Rooms are beautiful with high celings and large bathrooms. Staff were very welcoming and friendly - the concierge was happy to make many recommendations and bookings for us. Food within the hotel, and the breakfast was particualrly good - great service and selection. The gym was adequeqate. Our driver from the airport was very friendly and helpful too. Give this place a try, you won't be dissapointed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank bg82
MO_Prague, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Prague, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive review and for sharing it with the TripAdvisor community.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay. Thank you for highlighting the hotel location, the comfort of our rooms as well as welcoming attitude of my colleagues.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We spent 4 days and 3 nights at the Mandarin Oriental for our 5th wedding anniversary. The staff could not have been more charming and helpful. The hotel and rooms are spacious, beautiful and peaceful. I believe the Dominican fathers that once inhabited this place created a wonderful haven and the Mandarin Oriental stewards have only enhanced it. The location is perfect, just a short walk to the Charles Bridge and close to all of the great sights but located in an island of tranquility near Kampa in Mala Strana. Truly a lovely experience. Many thanks to the entire staff for making our stay fantastic and memorable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jr1962

Dear Guest,

Congratulations on your Wedding Anninversary!

Thank you very much for your generous review on your recent stay at Mandarin Oriental, Prague and for sharing it with the TripAdvisor community.

Prague is a magnificient and romantic city and I am delighted to read that we helped to make your stay in Prague a memorable one. Thank you for highlighting the historical and peaceful ambience of the hotel, the comfort of our rooms, the superb hotel location as well as the attentive service of my colleagues.

Your positive comments are a great encouragement to all of us, please rest assured they have been shared with the entire hotel team.

I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

stopped at the hotel for a quick tea. Ended up visiting the whole property! what will stay is the following: the wonderful greeting we got from the bellman, the warm hello from the receptionist, the Monastery lounge where you can peacefully spend some time and the relaxing feeling we got when we came out of the hotel...just like a Spa treatment. Thank you for that special treat, highly recommended when experiencing the Czech cold winter.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jexx1811

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with Mandarin Oriental, Prague with the TripAdvisor community.

You made a wonderful choice spending an afternoon at our beautiful hotel and it was a real pleasure having you as our guests. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed a warm welcome of my colleagues as well as the peaceful ambience of our hotel.

I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to have you staying with us for longer on your next visit.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I just returned from 5 magical days at the Madarin Oriental. This former monastery is truly spectacular. From the time I checked in until the day I left the Staff made me feel as if I was the most important guest they had. They set the bar for 5-Star service. The SPA is to die for and the dining experiences were exceptional. This property is well situated and a short walk across the Charles Bridge you enter "the magic kingdom" of Old Town.

Their General Manager, Mr. Anzinger should be very proud of the "team" he has and they are a direct reflection of his philosophy. Thank you Mr. Anzinger and the Madarin Oriental!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Jane C
MO_Prague, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Prague, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Jane C,

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, especially the historical ambience and the five-star service. Moreover, thank you for highlighting our repeatedly awarded spa and our chefs culinary offers.

Your kind words of appreciation are a great encouragement to us and I sincerely hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.