“Location - the best, Service - fantastic, Premsyl - now this is where other hotel operators could learn a thing or 2”
Review of Red Chair Hotel

Red Chair Hotel
Ranked #15 of 365 Prague B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 3, 2010

We enjoyed 4 fantastic days in Prague, which were made even better by Premsyl, the hotel manager/ whose knowledge and enthusiasm for Prague saw us visiting sites/buildings/architecture that ordinarily we would have missed. The hotel is very comfortable, warm (it was cold when we visited), service is excellent, location is superb as you can walk everywhere (and easily at that), be it to the Jewish quarter, the new city, the castle, the Charles Bridge etc - distance is not relevant. Hotel is surrounded by all sorts of shops, restaurants/brasseries etc. For someone/couple/family wanting something comfortable, clean, serviced and central to all the delights of Prague - choose the Red Chair
And believe me when I say that Premysl is super helpful - nothing is too difficult for him

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 3, 2010

Dear reception at The Red Chair Hotel

We write this approximately half a year after our stay at you place in the heart in Prague. This might be because our stay still is very well remembered. I personally look back on our five days in Prague as one of the best vacations in my life. Some of this feelings and experience are solely due to the hotel personel at The Red Chair Hotel. During our stay I got ill (phnemonia) and I spent some of the afternoons at our room. I have never experienced such a concerned hotel staff as on this occasion. I was supplied with warm tea with honey and everything what's necessary to recover, and it was all brought to my room at the top of the second floor. So I guess we got personally related to the people at the reception. They also provided information about places to dine, thaimassage and other tourist information. Also help to change money to get to the airport with taxi was provided. During our stay we experienced Prague from the most beautiful view, cold clear and sunny days around New Years' eve, snowfall in the citylights - the words come short easily.

A warmly felt greeting from Denmark

Kirsten & Lars (and Karla - the new born)

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2010

The hotel is in a great location (few minutes walking from every sightseeing), the room is perfect from those who want a good place and a fair rate! The bathroom is also very good!!
They do offer a delicious breakfast!!
But the highest point there surely is the staff!! When you get there Premsly (the hotel manager) will attend you with a big smile, ask if it's your first time at Prague and give you every tips necessarily to make your stay in the city even more pleasant!!
I owe an tourism agency and will definitly tell my costumers to stay there and I'll stay there every time I get to Prague!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2010

Nothing was too much trouble for the staff at Red Chair. They researched restaurants and jazz clubs for us, making reservations at excellent locations, all close to the hotel. They advised us on the best way to get from A to B in the city and which trams to take.
The room we were in was extremely comfortable with a bathroom that would put those in many so-called 5-star hotels to shame.
We could walk within a few minutes to the heart of old town.
The folks at Red Chair, led by Premysl Vanek, made us feel like a king and queen.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2010

Hotel location perfect for sightseeing by walking. Car-park for fee. Breakfast (inclusive) typical, plentyful.

Soundproofing of rooms nonexistent. Sleep in rooms facing street difficult if not impossible due to noise - into the wee hours and not just on week-ends. Bedding clean, sheets pressed.

Staff extraordinary in assisting guests, Cordial, patient, well-informed, good English, making every effort to please.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2010

The staff in Red Chair hotel are friendly and helpful. The room are cosy and quiet and the bed is very comfortable. I just want to say their service is the best ---- The staff will go all out to help you and solve your travelling problem. So there is no need to plan for travel to Prague, just book Red Chair Hotel and let them help you to plan.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2010

I went to Prague on the 13th of April for a short holiday and stayed in this very charming hotel. It was very centrally located, 3 minutes from Charlesbridge and the Old Town Square. The vicinity was perfect, no noise that i could hear at night time, facilities were excellent, free internet access, staff are very accomodating and speaks English perfectly. I can't believe how lucky I was to be in such a very accomodating hotel. When my holidays was about to finish, I didn't even know that an Icelandic volcano has erupted and resulted to my flight being cancelled. But thanks to Premysl and Eva, me being stranded on my own in a different country, has comforted me so much. They were so helpful looking at flights, train tickets, bus tickets whatever I have asked them for help, they have obliged no problems.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo