Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,478 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Christmas in Prague was a special treat. The weather was nice, our apartment was excellent, and Kristina, as she does with everyone, took the best care of us. She was so helpful in so many ways: in getting us to the ballet and on the bus to Munich in particular. She tailored her suggestions to meet our needs and she was so accurate.

We do not have plans to return to Prague at this time though spring and fall are still seasons we have not yet experienced there. Should we return, we wouldn't consider staying anywhere else.

3  Thank solomon5
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I stayed at the Aparthotel for only one night because I was trying to fit too much in to my Europe travels, but I had a very nice stay. As soon as I arrived I was made a cup of coffee and offered some food. Kristina, who runs the place I guess, was very welcoming and friendly. There is a nice common area in the first floor which is kind of like a little cafe. You can eat, drink, hang out or use the computer. The whole place is very clean, rooms, bathrooms, all nice and clean. I had a smaller room on the top floor, but it still had a little fridge, coffee maker, tv, nice bathroom. Very happy with it. There is an elevator too, which is convenient if your staying on the top levels. Location was great, close by to a metro stop, walking distance to everything. The only mistake I made was booking with travelocity, which didnt give any of my contact info to Kristina, who said she would have e-mailed me to see if I needed anything else before I got there, etc. So just book with the hotel directly.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Jesse C
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was my second trip to Prague. Could not have been more pleased with Kristina's follow-up and follow-through. From confirming availability, arranging transportation, and wonderful hospitality, Aparthotel will be our preferred address during future visits to Prague. Great location, too! Close to transportation hub, major mall and great pastry temptations. All of Prague is easily accessible and Kristina is the perfect hostess. Thank you, Kristina. (James & Patricia)

3  Thank jwishz
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I am still trying to figure out why Aparthotel 5 is rank #2 instead of #1. It is that good.
We planned a very last minute trip to Prague. I looked up lodging on TripAdvisor and noticed all the excellent reviews listed for Aparthotel 5. I checked their website and it said it was booked. So, I took a chance and sent them an email. I got a nice (and quick) response from Kristina. She had availability in a new apartment they were renovating next door. So, we headed to Prague with a place to stay but no itinerary. When we arrived at Aparthotel 5, Kristina greeted us and took us inside. She took us into the café and offered us drinks and then proceeded to help us plan out itinerary. She gave us ideas of the “must see” things and showed us on a map how to get there. Her great service did not stop there. She checked on us when she saw us coming and going to make sure we were finding everything and that there were no issues. Her friendly attitude, great customer service and apparent love & knowledge of her city goes above and beyond any other place we have ever stayed. Our rooms at the Aparthotel 5 were great. They are very clean and have the extra things that are nice to have. The price was very reasonable and it was a great location. We did have about a 15 minute walk into the main part of town but that was our choice so that we could see more of Prague. It was a nice walk along the river and worth it. There is a bus terminal right around the corner for anyone that does not want to walk. If we ever go back to Prague, I would not stay anywhere else. I recommend Aparthotel 5 to anyone planning a trip to Prague.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank JoanPAdams
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Kristina was amazing and so helpful! Thanks so much for all your help/information and was so nice of you to greet us on arrival! Place was clean comfortable, warm and nice and close to supermarket/mall! Great also having a pick up service available.We would stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2012