Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,478 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I stayed at the Aparthotel for only one night because I was trying to fit too much in to my Europe travels, but I had a very nice stay. As soon as I arrived I was made a cup of coffee and offered some food. Kristina, who runs the place I guess, was very welcoming and friendly. There is a nice common area in the first floor which is kind of like a little cafe. You can eat, drink, hang out or use the computer. The whole place is very clean, rooms, bathrooms, all nice and clean. I had a smaller room on the top floor, but it still had a little fridge, coffee maker, tv, nice bathroom. Very happy with it. There is an elevator too, which is convenient if your staying on the top levels. Location was great, close by to a metro stop, walking distance to everything. The only mistake I made was booking with travelocity, which didnt give any of my contact info to Kristina, who said she would have e-mailed me to see if I needed anything else before I got there, etc. So just book with the hotel directly.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Jesse C
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was my second trip to Prague. Could not have been more pleased with Kristina's follow-up and follow-through. From confirming availability, arranging transportation, and wonderful hospitality, Aparthotel will be our preferred address during future visits to Prague. Great location, too! Close to transportation hub, major mall and great pastry temptations. All of Prague is easily accessible and Kristina is the perfect hostess. Thank you, Kristina. (James & Patricia)

Date of stay: December 2012
3  Thank jwishz
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I am still trying to figure out why Aparthotel 5 is rank #2 instead of #1. It is that good.
We planned a very last minute trip to Prague. I looked up lodging on TripAdvisor and noticed all the excellent reviews listed for Aparthotel 5. I checked their website and it said it was booked. So, I took a chance and sent them an email. I got a nice (and quick) response from Kristina. She had availability in a new apartment they were renovating next door. So, we headed to Prague with a place to stay but no itinerary. When we arrived at Aparthotel 5, Kristina greeted us and took us inside. She took us into the café and offered us drinks and then proceeded to help us plan out itinerary. She gave us ideas of the “must see” things and showed us on a map how to get there. Her great service did not stop there. She checked on us when she saw us coming and going to make sure we were finding everything and that there were no issues. Her friendly attitude, great customer service and apparent love & knowledge of her city goes above and beyond any other place we have ever stayed. Our rooms at the Aparthotel 5 were great. They are very clean and have the extra things that are nice to have. The price was very reasonable and it was a great location. We did have about a 15 minute walk into the main part of town but that was our choice so that we could see more of Prague. It was a nice walk along the river and worth it. There is a bus terminal right around the corner for anyone that does not want to walk. If we ever go back to Prague, I would not stay anywhere else. I recommend Aparthotel 5 to anyone planning a trip to Prague.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank JoanPAdams
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Kristina was amazing and so helpful! Thanks so much for all your help/information and was so nice of you to greet us on arrival! Place was clean comfortable, warm and nice and close to supermarket/mall! Great also having a pick up service available.We would stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank kel1616
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We have never received such a warm,welcoming and genuine greeting at any hotel. On arrival Kristina ran out to meet us from the taxi (which she had booked for us from the airport) and said ".... where are my guests? We were taken into Kristina's kitchen/small eating area and given a beer. It was getting better. She immediately brought out a map and marked on the places to visit, routes and marked her hotel as "home" for our stay. Kristina also noticed that my husband was struggling with a cold and gave him a Becherovka, explaining the benefits of this medicinal drink !!! Next morning we bought a small bottle and enjoyed it through our stay. Our stay in Prague was wonderful and we cannot wait to return.... soon !! What made it so special was returning to Kristina's where we felt so at home. We ate leisurely breakfasts with fabulous toasties and sat with different guests each morning. Everyone just talked and were brought together by Kristina's warmth and encouragement to share experiences. We were in a spacious apartment which was ideal with plenty of room and a sofa for me to sleep on when my husband's coughing and sneezing became too much !!!! The Aparthotel is superb value, and a pleasant river walk away from the main sights. One of the main breweries is around the corner which offers tours and very near is a large shopping area where I was able to pick up a few Christmas decorations. Next year we intend to return for the Christmas markets in December. We were both very sad to be leaving such a lovely, historic city and the charming host Kristina. Without question this is the number 1 hotel.
Thank you so much Kristina for your warmth and kindness.
Chris and Neil Thomas. South Wales.

Room tip: All rooms are large but having an apartment meant that you were completely independent.
Date of stay: November 2012