We stayed in here on our first visit to Prague , on arrival the outside wasn't very clear and noticeable , but as soon as you walked through the big double doors , wow !! It was beautiful entrance with a big chandelier in the hall and very posh old fashioned ' boutique type ' furniture , on arrival we Also received a welcome drink which was rather warming :) When we found our room it was overwhelming to see how big it was with all the antique furniture and decor , it was really nice to have a theme with a hotel . The breakfast was standard but we did manage to fill our boots each morning before setting off out exploring ! :) can't complain about this hotel , only thing is it wasn't clearly sign posted it took us a while to find it after a long day exploring prague ! Would reccommend staying here ! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the center of Prague, in a historical building right under the walls of Vysehrad Prague Castle and its gardens, a few steps away from the Charles Square, the "King Charles" is the renaissance-style boutique hotel residence offering an unforgettable hospitality experience. Inspired by the romance of Rococo era, and reminiscent of a private chamber in a knight's castle, King Charles' 35 guest rooms feature antique replica mahogany furniture, crystal and brass light fixtures, and luxury bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague