I like this hotel with its extremely clean and well equipped rooms. The staff are very friendly and can help you with advices in English. Location wise, it is around 25 minutes walk from the centre so better take tram to access tourists attactions. One thing a little bit annoying is the railway just outside so you can hear noises. My twin room is in top floor so due to structure of the triangular roof sometimes we have to bend down to reach the bed. My friend who lives in single room in the same floor looks quite cramped because the triangular shape low roof so he has not much room for movement. Yet overall speaking, I think it is a good hotel with reasonable price. I guess spacious or not,all depends on which room you are staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the center of Prague, in a historical building right under the walls of Vysehrad Prague Castle and its gardens, a few steps away from the Charles Square, the "King Charles" is the renaissance-style boutique hotel residence offering an unforgettable hospitality experience. Inspired by the romance of Rococo era, and reminiscent of a private chamber in a knight's castle, King Charles' 35 guest rooms feature antique replica mahogany furniture, crystal and brass light fixtures, and luxury bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague