Stayed here for 3 nights, upon arrival we were upgraded to a superior room which instead of the double bed as requested had 2 single beds which wasn't a problem.
The room we had faced onto the railway and tram lines, note that if you want to get some good quality sleep i recommend ear plugs. Trams run every 5mins and the trains every 20mins or so.
The room itself was comfortable with a nice marble finish bathroom complete with jacuzzi bath.
Breakfast we had a nice choice of hot European bacon, sausage, eggs etc and cereals and cold meats.
To walk from the hotel to Charles Bridge takes approx 30 mins, we did it one morning and was a nice walk along the river. Trams run every 5mins from just outside the hotel to the new town near Wencelas Sq and are cheap 100Kc for a 24hr pass.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the center of Prague, in a historical building right under the walls of Vysehrad Prague Castle and its gardens, a few steps away from the Charles Square, the "King Charles" is the renaissance-style boutique hotel residence offering an unforgettable hospitality experience. Inspired by the romance of Rococo era, and reminiscent of a private chamber in a knight's castle, King Charles' 35 guest rooms feature antique replica mahogany furniture, crystal and brass light fixtures, and luxury bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague