Inos
$257
$232
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstram stopcity centreunderground garageper nightyogurtrecommend hotelshower headold townhot itemsmin walkquiet locationrooms are largespoke englishreception staff arecharles bridgetea and coffee making facilitieshotel is located
Reviewed March 25, 2010

The most important point for me in finding a good hotel is cleaning. It was really clean, had a nice staff, great location (just 3 min to the tram station), quick access to downtown (while avoiding high room rates in downtown hotels), safe and calm neighborhood.
Not to forget, great breakfast,
Not a luxury hotel, but if you are looking for a place to have all the necessary components like the stuff I mentioned above, it's the place. we were in Prague for four nights, we got out very early every morning and got back late at night, and it had every thing we needed.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Hotel_INOS, Execuitve Manager at Inos, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2010

Dear our guest,

thank you for your nice review. It is very nice for us to hear that our hotel is clean, that is actually what we are trying.

Agani, thank you for your visit and if you decide to come again, please contact us for best offer.

Reviewed March 18, 2010

I reserved a room with this hotel solely based on the positive reviews from TripAdvisor.com and I was very impressed. In fact my expectations were overall exceeded. The room was bigger than expected. It had amenties that you normally find only in a more expensive hotel, like a shampoo dispenser in the shower stall and a soap dispenser above the bathroom sink. The room was clean with modern furnishings. Included was a 14" color TV with about 12 stations. My room was on the 5th floor with a view of an apartment building across the way. Customer service was very good and efficient. The elevator was quick and roomy. The breakfast (included in the price) was great--buffet-style with a varied selection. Not just the standards like cold cereal, juice, coffee, tea and rolls but also a couple of hot dishes, fresh fruits, vegetable salads and containers of yogurt. I did not use it but there is a computer terminal near reception with Internet access. The immediate neighborhood is fine, a collection of apartment buildings in a quiet, safe, middle-class setting. Check out Google street view for confirmation. The nearest tram stop is a three-minute walk. The nearest metro station (Prazskeho povstani) is about a 12-minute walk (in the opposite direction). Minor complaints: the shower-head stand is placed too low, so that you either have to bathe on your knees or rinse and then soap. Typical of budget European lodgings the shower stall is quite small. And the mattress is very firm and doesn't hold its shape throughout the night. Still an overall excellent value.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2010

My wife and I spent 3 nights at Hotel Inos and we must say it was a very-very pleasant surprize. We found this hotel via TripAdvisor and despite the lots of positive reviews we initially had some doubts about the quality of the hotel when we were offered the best price. We just couldn't imagine it's possible to provide a great service, clear, neat accomodation at that such a low price.
But for Hotel Inos it is definitely possible. The first signs of professionalism was shown by the very fast correspondence, I sent several emails to Hotel Inos before our arrival to enquire this and that: it never took longer than an hour to get a reply.
The check-in was very flexible, our (anyway advance reported) late arrival meant no problem at all, the lady at the reception received us in a very kind manner and spoke fluent English. Anyway, this was generally a great habit from the receptionist ladies: they all were very friendly, had great command of English and they were always ready to help you. I liked the attention they paid for the guests: just think of such small things as to provide you with proper glasses and a corkscrew when you buy a glass of wine. Not in a 5* hotel have I ever received such an attention. So reception is perfect!

As for the room. We were provided a double room on the 5th floor (room 502) with a (very huge) balcony.
Interior, decoration is just like in a better 4* hotel, it's modern, practical, room-bathroom was clear, it was pretty appealing to us. Beds are very comfortable.
Talk about small things: I found a "complimentary" converter in one of the sockets (just as a comparision: in a 5* Iberostar hotel(!) at the Dominican Republic, you had to buy one separately :)).
We also liked that the room was very-very quiet, was perfect for relaxing.

Some more, not so positive points about the room:
-Heating was not effective enough, at least to us. It was operating on max, still the room temperature never seemed to be more than 20-22C, we are used to higher temperature, but anyway we were OK with it.
-My wife also lacked a small pillow. :)
-The smoking issue. From the previous postings it seems to be a problem the Hotel have been struggling for a while in an effort to please both smokers and non-smokers at the same time. As smoking is not allowed in the rooms (luckily :)), smokers are allowed to smoke in front of the rooms which are located near the stairs/elevator and separated/isolated from other rooms with a door (to the best of my knowledge, they are also allowed to smoke in the balcony - but due to the heavy wind during our stay it was not an option I guess). In our case such room was nr. 501. During our stay guests of 501 were smoking a lot before room 501 as per hotel rules, but as you were waiting for the elevator to come up you had to endure the smoke they were puffing so all your clothes were stinking of nicotine by the time you could escape. My wife could also smell cigarette from time to time in our room as I think isolation can never be perfect.

Breakfast. It was offered from 7-11. Variety was fine compared to a 3* hotel, the quality of food was just great, there no room for any complaints, we were absolutely satisfied.

Overall rating: absolutely recommended hotel. We have been to several hotels, but never found such a great combination of low price, high quality and professionalism.
Thank you Hotel Inos for the great service and the friendly approach.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank skeeterno1
Reviewed January 28, 2010

staff very pleasant and accommodating, room clean, convenient only 2 blocks from tram 17. 10 minutes from city center. in november breakfast included w/room going back the end of february and bkfst is 4 euro..nothing fancy but worth 4 euro

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Hotel_INOS, Executive Manager at Inos, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2010

Dear guest,

thank you for your review and your reccomendations. It is true, we found better to let guests pay breakfast seperately from accomodation (this way, guests can decide if he wants breakfast or not), but don't worry, this is not increase of total price.

Thank you and we will be looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 26, 2010

I booked this hotel after reading many positive reviews on this site and i can say i was not dissapointed! This is a very nice hotel in the quiet neghbourhood not far from the center of Prague. When i saw my room i was amazed how spacious it was, I stayed in several hotels in Europe and paid 3 times more for a room which was just a little bigger then a bed... This room in Inos had also a bureau table and was very clean.
I have just one little note about the shower. In my room it hang a bit low so it was not very comfortable (I could see that it hanged higher at first, because of the fixed little hole) In the room there is also internet via LAN cable, there is also wifi, but you can use it only in the lobby, in my room on the 1st floor i had almost no signal, but with the cable it was ok too. The staff is very friendly and was always ready to answer the questions. Breakfast was quite good too. For 25 eur per night incl breakfast for 2 persons room (single use) it was a great value for the money! I will shure book this hotel again when in Prague!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Mazltov

Dear guest,

thank you for your nice review! I will definitely check the showers if it is too low. About the wifi and cable - it is very hard to guarantee connection with wifi in every room in hotel, that is why we recommend connection by cable (it is more stable and faster anyway). And if you have some mobile device, cellphone etc. it is good if you tell us about it when accomodating and we will give you room with good signal.

Thank you for your visit and we are looking forward to your next visit if you decide so! Then, please contact us for best offer.