1,047 results
All reviews flora metro station flora mall mall across the street typical courtyard old town green line two double beds hotel is located convenient location business trip spacious rooms public transportation very nice hotel breakfast buffet i highly recommend this hotel tourist attractions quiet area
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This hotel may be slightly away from the Old Town and tourist areas but that is why I enjoyed it. Plus the rates are good because it is not in the heart of the "action". I stayed here during my first visit to Prague and I appreciated the quiet, low key no-tourist neighborhood after days of sightseeing. It is very close to the Flora subway stop with easy service within minutes to the Old Town. The hotel is modern, spacious and very clean. My room and bed were very comfortable and free wi-fi in room was great. Breakfast in hotel restaurant was pricey but very good. There is a newish shopping mall right across the street and it is also attached to the subway. There are several decent restaurants (good Thai place on top floor; nice raw juice bar on lower level) and some small nice shops here as well as a full size supermarket.. The staff was friendly and accommodating.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed here for two nights. All the staff were very helpful and friendly at check-in and checkout. Everywhere spotlessly clean, the room was great with a desk, sofa, free internet access, safe and nice bathroom. It would be nice to have some complimentary water in the room.

There is a mini-mart in the lobby selling probably all you might need, including beer and wine.

The breakfast (not in the room rate) was excellent.

The location on a map looks a bit from the city centre, but there is a shopping centre across the road and many restaurants and bars nearby, and it is about 200 meters from metro station Flora and 2 stops from downtown.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank GAMA-a1234567
FloraManager, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel and I'm delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. Our employees are always pleased to receive such feedback. We also have room rates available including breakfast for those who wish to simplify their stay giving full access to our buffet breakfast. It may interest you to know we have just made wi-fi internet free of charge throughout the hotel in recognition of the essential role staying connected plays in todays world. I hope to see you again in our hotel.

Best regards

Colin Stanley

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I am not a stranger to Prague but first time in this Hotel. Great location directly beside Flora shopping mall in Prague 3 and also the subway straight to downtown (Muzeum & Vaclavske Namesti). I stayed in this hotel almost 2 weeks and will use it from now on.

Rates are reasonable, rooms were super clean, several computers available in the business center (which did not restrict Facebook access) and a small but adequate fitness room. The service @ the front desk was perfect and very very prompt each time I went there.

I just cannot find a flaw with this one. Loved my stay there.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank morrisovich
Jana B, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your positive comments related to your recent stay at our property. It is truly pleasure to hear that you had a pleasant stay and we will certainly be happy to welcome you back to our place.
Once again, thank you for all your feedback which I will be happy to share with our entire team.
With kind regards,
Jana Bursova, Front Office Manager

Reviewed February 14, 2014

A very good hotel for business or pleasure.
I spent one night there and was very impressed with the level of service, the cleanliness of the hotel, the standard of rooms and the food on offer.
Would recommend to anyone

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank BenH22
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I am a bit surprised by the other reviews, which rate the hotel so extremely positively. Overall, I had a good four nite stay, in a fairly priced hotel near a big shopping mall, and with transport options nearby. The restaurant in the hotel was ok. No Wifi in the room without a charge, and the 7th floor room seemed worn, particularly the older mattress with the sheet that didn't fit. The gym was small, and, importantly, the concierge was largely unable to help me to find a basic health clinic when an illness arose. Don't expect the top, despite what the others say. Overall, fine and functional.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Edusbal
FloraManager, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Guest.

I thank you for your feedback and would like to express my regret that you did not enjoy your stay as much as we would wish. The Front Office Manager and I will follow up on your comments regarding the Concierge information issue and ensure we are more prepared for such a question in the future. We are investing in our rooms on an ongoing basis with new LED TV's, ipod docking stations and the last few months reupholstering armchairs and desk chairs and I am sorry you seem to have received a room which was one of the last to be finished. I do hope we will see you again on a future trip to Prague where it would be my pleasure to meet you in person. I would be delighted to receive any further information on my email address colin.stanley@marriott.com

Yours sincerely