“Great hotel”

angelo by Vienna House Prague
Ranked #82 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This was a great hotel for the price. The rooms were very clean and the service was great. They have a great breakfast that is included in the room rate. The hotel is also close to all public transit and you can get to old town in about 10 minutes. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
angeloHotelPrague, Resident Manager at angelo by Vienna House Prague, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Guest, Dear ChediR,

Thank you for choosing angelo Hotel Prague during your visit to the Czech Republic and for taking the time to give us some feedback.

I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful trip to Prague and liked our location, bedroom, service as well as breakfast.

Thank you again for your kind feedback and are looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Prague.

Resident Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is a modern hotel in the new district of administrative buildings, with a large shopping center and multiplex cinema in the vicinity. The hotel is located very closely to the metro station "Andel", which is only ten minutes from the Prague Old Town. This is a perfect location for both business and tourism!
Rooms have very elegant furnishings with a predominance of red, yellow and black colors. The bathroom was excellent and very clean. The only problem was the regulation of air conditioning: it was impossible to switch off the fan completely. The hotel staff ensured us that this "basic mode" is necessary for safe air circulation in the room. This explanation didn't satisfied me because I was never faced with similar problem in other hotels anywhere.
The meal was very tasty, as well as the catering for business event. Coffeemaker was available in the room.
The hotel staff was helpful and professional.Despite of the problems with air conditioning, it was a very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Rooms oriented to the street were noisy due to the traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank RePeVe

Dear Guest, Dear RePeVe,

Thank you for choosing angelo Hotel Prague during your visit to the Czech Republic and for taking the time to give us some feedback regarding your stay.

I was delighted to read your very kind comments, and I am very pleased you spend a nice time. Our aim is to ensure high guests satisfaction and are therefore happy you remained satisfied with our bedroom, service, breakfast quality and selection and with the friendliness of our Team. I will be proud to share your comments with the entire Hotel Team, acknowledgements such as yours are of great motivation to all of us.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in our property in the future.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed 3 nights in September 2012 for a corporate training event. I was given a double bedroom which was clean and very comfortable. The facilities including the TV, internet (free on a 56kbps connection) and furniture were in great condition. The bathroom was modern and spacious (although you need to take care of the leaking water from the shower door!). The view from the bedroom was over the main street (Radlicka) and facing offices in the opposite building.

Angelo is a modern and stylish hotel located close to a large shopping mall and convenient transport links to tourist hotspots. There are global brands and a Tesco mega store in the nearby shopping mall. Andel metro station is within 100 metres but I walked everywhere. It took me 30 minutes each to walk to Prague Castle and the Old Town Square. You can also call a taxi for about £4 per trip which is a lot quicker. However, I do recommend walking (in a nice pair of trainers) if the weather permits. The staff were courteous but not particularly friendly.

Room Tip: I stayed at the Angelo Hotel with 20 other colleagues and the feedback was very similar when I talke...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest, Dear vkmc17,

Thank you for your stay at angelo Hotel Prague and for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I was delighted to read your very kind comments and I am very pleased you had a nice stay. It was indeed a pleasure for me to note that you remained highly satisfied with our location and cleanliness.

I would like to thank you again for your feedback and are looking forward to welcome you back to Prague in the near future.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were there for the weekend and enjoyed the stay.Breakfast was good too, with many options to choose from i.e bread and hot food etc.
The only reason I am not giving it a 5 star is because our room was facing the road and there was plenty of traffic noise which disturbed our sleep. When getting a room request the reception staff to avoid giving you romms facing the road.

Apart from the above (-) it was an excellent stay. Location was good too. About 30 minutes walk to charles bridge a further 10 min walk to old town, clock and other spots.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms facing the road.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
angeloHotelPrague, Resident Manager at angelo by Vienna House Prague, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Guest, Dear Jeet1980,

Thank you very much for your review and your warm words.

I am very pleased to hear, you enjoyed your time at the angelo Hotel Prague.

Hope that there is the possibility that we can welcome you back again.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I've been in so many countries before and this the first time in Prague.In the begiinning i was a little bit concern because,of the culture and the language and the people but I noticed by myself that It is a nice place to go.Friendly people,lots of shopping malls and a nice,beautiful collection of crystals.We met the guy in the customer service and taugth me how to speak Tsechjies.its not easy to speak but it is a nice language and guess what I already knew some words.I would love to go back there again and I suggested this place to visit. Go there and see for yourself and I'm sure u will love it !!! I LOVE IT WHY CAN'T YOU !!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Luckystarapple
angeloHotelPrague, Resident Manager at angelo by Vienna House Prague, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Dear Guest, Dear Luckystarapple,

Thank you for your kind review and for sharing your experience at angelo Hotel Prague with the Trip Advisor community.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Prague so much and that your stay was memorable!

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back at the angelo Hotel Prague!

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Overall such a lovely hotel, a little out of the way from most of the goings on however within 40 minutes walking distance from the old town square. Lovely and clean, food was OK (some strange continental breakfast options) but generally good quality food and excellent service. Would recommend to anyone!

Room Tip: all rooms were of the same standard and very comfortable!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
angeloHotelPrague, Resident Manager at angelo by Vienna House Prague, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Dear Guest, Dear LTCB74,
Thank you very much for staying in angelo Hotel Prague and posting your positive feedback.

We are truly delighted that you appreciated our hotel and service and that you gave to our hotel 5 out of 5 rating.

We look forward to the opportunity of having you again back to our hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stayed at angelohotel for a business purpose. The rooms are really cozy and very neat. Confrence rooms are also quite useful. Even tough the hotel is close to the city center via metro (10 min.~), i preferred walking to the city center and discover the city and i loved it. It took me for about 20-25 min. to reach the center. The only thing is, i found the breakfast a little weak. Overall,a nice choice at a very affordable price with a very good quality.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest, dear Mer C,

We are really happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at angelo Hotel Prague overall and that you were satisfied with our cozy and comfortable rooms as well as with our location.

At the same time, we took good notice of your small remark concerning our breakfast offer. We take all customer comments very seriously as we believe they really help us to improve service to our guests. I will share your feedback with my F&B team in order to find improvements for the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in our hotel and in our golden city Prague soon again.

Sincerely Yours