Residence Masna - Prague City Apartments
$830
$483
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswashing machineold town squareparty noisegreat locationsatellite tvsmall balconyhighly recommend this apartmentinternet access isstay there againspacious apartmenthot waterstayed daysrepublic squaremajor sightsdouble bedreception staffwasher
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Our apartment at Residence Masná was absolutely perfect. I can't imagine a better accommodation in Prague.
The location is excellent, not only because from Staré Město everything worth visiting is within walking distance, but also because Masná, despite being just 250 metres from Staroměstské náměstí, is quite surprisingly a rather quiet street, which is not always the case in other tourist-laden parts of the Old City.
Our apartment was well equipped and impeccably clean. It combined the amenities of a hotel, like the much appreciated daily housekeeping, with the comfort of a private house. The wireless connection wasn't very fast, but it was more than decent and always operational. The only minor annoyance with the apartment was the shower handset that should have needed some maintenance, but it was quite irrelevant.
Consider that the check-in office is located 1.2 km away from Residence Masná – a 15-minute walk. The good news is that the office is available 24/7 and the staff is exquisitely kind and helpful. The employee who attended to us even spoke an excellent Italian!
Should anyone ask me for advice about a place to stay in Prague, I would definitely recommend Prague City Apartments and Residence Masná without hesitation.

Room Tip: The studio apartments are ideal for couples.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
PragueCityApartments, Public Relations Manager at Residence Masna - Prague City Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear LR71,

thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad you appreciated our 24/7 nonstop support and please note that in case like the shower malfunction - feel free to contact our support via telephone, email, or online chat and our maintanance employee fixes these requests asap. See you soon back in Prague.

Best wishes,

Petra

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Room Tip: I am a frequent visitor to prg and mostly stay at prg city aparments. You have all the luxuries of a 4 star hotel plus more. This is run like a hotel, serviced like a hotel with a 24 hrs reception desk but not at site. If you are travelling on business or leisure the wi-fi is included and pretty fast. The rooms are cleaned every 2 day and the staff are very responsive. On a few occasions, i had some issues working the safe deposit box and issues with the wi-fi. On both occasions, the staff responded by sending someone to my room within minutes of my call. All the apartments are located in prime areas close to all the main sites. On this trip, my location was at masna 5 which is only a few steps from the main old town square. My room had all the bells and whistles of a 4 star hotel add the prime location, more space than a hotel with a kitchen, washer,iron board with iron and hair dryer. Another nice aspect about their service, they arrange airport transfers, tours and do any shopping for you if requested prior to arrival. I highly recommend to purchase a prepaid sim in the airport or you can request this in your shopping list and they would have it for you. I highly recommend this place, the service is 5 star, the apartments are very comfy and located in a central location.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Jmocha,

we are glad that you have become PCA regular and speak highly of our services and apartments. We are looking forward to your next visit. Thank you for your wonderful review.

Best wishes,

Petra

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Very well organised. Transfer first takes you to the office, where you fill in paperwork, and get your room key. You are then taken you your apartment. We stayed in room 202. Very spacious and nice to have a couch and a table and chairs, and our own mini kitchen, after sting in hotel rooms for weeks! Bed was very comfortable. Shower head is quite bad - you have to hold it as you shower. There is a washing machine, however there is no dryer, so we didn't end up using it - it would have been very handy otherwise. Good location - close to old town square and the palladium, which is a big shopping centre :)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We stayed at Masna for my wedding/honeymoon for 2 weeks in December of 2013-January 2014 and had a fantastic time. The location is perfect...just a quick walk to Old Town Square. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful, not only with apartment questions or issues but also with basic Prague questions and travel advice. We used email to contact the staff to avoid foreign call charges and the staff responded to our email requests almost immediately.

We rented a studio (#402) and it was great. It didn't have a view but we didn't have the noise my family members had in some of the other units. I guess it's a catch...you get a great view with noise or no view and no noise. Your choice! (We were also there over the New Years so that could have added to the noise issue.)

We plan on returning to Prague for our anniversary and will definitely be staying at the Masna Apartments.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The location and Prague City Apartment staff are amazing and if I am ever back in Prague I would not stay anywhere else.
The location is perfect for exploring Prague city. You are a 5 minute walk from the clock, and walking distance to everything. The rooms are very large, well equipped and extremely clean!
The booking office is amazingly organized. Everything was ready when we arrived, and they have amazingly friendly and efficient staff working in the office. They went out of their way to help us fine-tune our itinerary around the city. In addition, they also arranged for an airport pick-up! This is a great service for newcomers to the City.
Note: Spent 5 nights here in September 2012.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple