We stayed for 4 nights at the U Jezulatka, the hotel was at the base of the Charles Bridge over the river in Prague. It's location was perfect, near enough to the centre but far enough to be quiet and peaceful. Our room (executive) overlooked Charles Bridge and The Castle. The decor was lovely and very clean and comfortable. The maid noticed reading glasses were broken and left a pair to lend if we needed them, A half bottle of sparkling wine was left as it was my hubby's birthday....all went to making the stay more pleasurable.
1) Location, quiet but close to the centre and a few steps from Charles Bridge
2) Communication when booking directly with the hotel, (we found this to be the cheapest way)
3) Views from the room,
4) Service from the reception and maid,
5) Fresh fruit in the room
6) King size bed,
7) Mini bar and safe in the room
If there had to be any negative issues,
1) there wasn't any Tea/coffee making facilities,
2) We preferred to have a shower, it had a bath with mixer shower attachment but not able to attach to the wall,
3) No English channels on the TV, i think this could have been sorted, but we were only there a few days.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel U Jezulatka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euroagentur Hotel Prague