Vio.com
Etrip
StayForLong
eDreams
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2017

The couple that runs the place are so friendly and helpful!! I had si h a nice to e there, it's quite and I had a back room leading to the garden, it's so beautiful. I had a feeling g of home ,I loved it and would recommend it highly!

Room tip: The whole house is perfect!!
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights and it was wonderful. The proprietors make go to great lengths to ensure that the spirit of Prague remains while you recover from sight-seeing, eating or other activities. Single rooms available or you can group up a 3-person room. The beds are supremely comfortable with large pillows and soft, warm comforters. The Lida trades the convenience of being close to the city for the quiet serenity that refreshes the soul. It is within a short walk of a subway stop, making downtown just an 8 minute ride. Breakfast each morning is a delightful array of bread, cheese, prosciutto alongside breakfast cereals. I'd highly recommend this place to any who wish to exhaust their bodies in the city and have it completely recharged by morning (or afternoon if you are a midnight wanderer). Simply put, I will stay here again the next time I am in Prague.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed January 15, 2017

Stayed 2 nights just before Christmas. Husband and I had same huge front double as several years ago. . Now TV with English station!. Warm and clean with very friendly and helpful hosts . Very good breakfast. Excellent budget place to eat within walking distance .Safe street parking -take the tram -it's an adventure! Hope to return again! Thanks!

Room tip: Ask for the large double room on 1st or 2nd floor . Some other rooms are small
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 24, 2016

I would recommend this BB for people who are on a budget and/or if you are staying longer than 3 days in Prague because it is not that close to the city center. The metro station is close, but the tram is about 20-minute walk and the walk back is all uphill. The owner suggested a shortcut, however, it was all stairs so it was not a very good alternative.

If you are on a budget and can't stay in downtown I would suggest finding a place that is closer to public transportation, particularly the tram because otherwise you will waste a lot of time back and forth. The room was very big and the breakfast was good as well. I gave 4 stars for service because the guy was late picking us up from the airport, after missing our connecting flight to Prague (our flight from US to Europe was 5 hours late) and having slept only 3 hours the night before, it would had been very nice not to wait to be picked up from the airport. I think next time we will pay a little extra and stay in downtown.

Traveling Tip: To save money on transportation, particularly to the airport use Uber, it is half the price of taxis. We used it several times and the service was very good, we never had a problem. We also used it in Zagreb and Dubrovnik.

For more travel tips visit my blog: Geri Food Wine and Travel

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gerifoodwinetravel
Reviewed December 10, 2016

Lida guest house is really a home faraway from home at the beautiful city of Prague
it is our second stay at lida and we were not disappointed the owner jiri and his wife were so helpful and lovely helping with the transport to and from the guest house
good breakfast the rooms are big and comfortable free internet and a computer corner i would recommend it to my friends and family

Date of stay: December 2016