Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

This place is run by Jan and Jiri brothers. Both are super helpful and it was mostly Jan who took care of me. Jan was everything to me in Prague- a money exchanger, terrific guide who woud recommend a dish from the menu at a local restaurant, who would recommend good wine to buy, etc. They are travellers themselves (they have even traveled to the Himalayas!) so they know what travelers expect and need. Every time I came back to lida guest house, I felt like I came back home. Everybody gets VIP treatment here. Highly recommended!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 339mayumie
Reviewed August 8, 2016

From the start of my enquiry with Lida, Jan made me feel that this was going to be the place to call home for my four nights in Prague.
Relying purely on trust and my word, Jan booked my room without even requiring a credit card. he simply said: "If your plans change, just let me know as soon as you know". Pretty unheard of in 2016!
I paid for Jan's service to pick me up at the bus station, having come in from an overnight Krakow bus and he was all smiles... The whole way he pointed out sites of the city that was of interest and have me a good overview...
I was really hungry and needed more than breads, yoghurt and hard boiled eggs so, hos wife made me bacon and eggs! Thanks again for that, I REALLY needed the protein and fat : ')
The whole stay, my travel partner and I were made to feel like we were staying with extended family: always there when you needed them but not over the top!
The location is in a residential area on a street with houses. There's a subway stop about ten minutes walking distance for those with a backpack and carry on bag or perhaps 15/20 for those with a heavy suitcase...
Being in the right location for me was important and it took me quite a while to decide where to stay.
In the end, I'm VERY glad I decided against staying in "Old Town". It is definitely an amazing area with all the sights to see BUT, wayyy to crowded for my taste...
From Lida, you could walk to the water (10 min) and catch the tram to Old Town (15 min) or, if you wanted to just walk the entire route, factoring in stopping for photos and marveling at the architecture, it would take about an hour.
I can go on and on, but the moral of this story is, if you aren't going to stay in a chain hotel, don't want to be in a tourist district, you'll the love feeling like a local at this place...

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

Best place to stay at Praha.
The staff is super kind. Because of staff(Jan), the city seems like better place. He gave every information for trip and took care of us. The room is clean and cosy. Trams go frequently, so you can move easily to the main town. Best, best, and best. Breakfast was also wonderful.

중심지에서 거리가 조금 먼 것 같아 걱정했는데 오산이었어요. 트램이 워낙 자주 다녀서 편해요. 구글맵스 활용하시면 되구요.
가족들끼리 운영하는데, 스태프들이 모두 매우매우매우 친절해요. 숙소도 쾌적했구요. 조식 맛있어요. 전반적으로 강력 추천해요.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Constant communication with Jan who truly loves his city! I arrived a day earlier than my parents and Jan gave me plenty to do in the area until my family arrived. He also helped us with getting around the city and what to do while in Prague. Beds are so comfortable and breakfast was great, would highly recommend!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2016

I just spent one night at Lida but I know that when I return to Prague, I will definitely aim to stay again.
I confirm what other reviews have said about the hosts. Jan was extremely helpful in answering my questions and locating all of the places I wanted to visit (some of which were pretty obscure!).
The room was absolutely spotless and a good size (I took the small double/large single...not the smallest but the next one up). Very comfortable bed and the neighborhood very quiet, so I had a GREAT night's sleep.The bathroom was very modern and had a great shower. Hairdryer provided and some toiletries.
The breakfast was quite abundant, plenty of good hot coffee, plus a range of breads, yogurt, cereal, fruit, meats and cheeses, and some juice. Setting nice, plenty of light and comfortably arranged. You could sit and not talk to anyone if you wanted, or you could chat with other guests.
There is a small reading room that I didn't use, but I looked and saw there were some books available to read (a bunch in English); there is a computer available there for the rare person who doesn't have their own device!
The location for me was good. If you want to be right in the middle of the noise and crowds of, say, the Old Town Square, then this isn't there. But it was literally a five minute walk from the metro and maybe 5-6 minutes down to the river where the trams passed (frequently). The river is a good spot for a morning (or any time of day) run if you like to keep up on your workouts while traveling.
I was sorry not to stay longer; I was literally there less than 24 hours, but I will definitely return there next time.
Great service for an unbeatable price!

Room tip: I only saw my own room which was just at the top of the steps, first door on right. For me it was quite spacious! With a nice sized window.
Date of stay: July 2016