I should not say that because I would like to keep it as a secret but this hotel is very very nice.
I booked a room for my parents and I can say that a couple of things about that:
- Rooms are not very big. However, they are big enought for two persons and the bathroom is more bigger than I expected.
- Customer's service is really nice. They will attend you in english so it is not a problem if you do not know czech.
- You might think that this hotel is far a way of the center but you are wrong. You will be in the river in 2 min and you might also take a tram which will drive you there in 15 min.
- Price is alright. It would be nice if it is less expensive ;)
Hope that it helps!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Augustus et Otto Hotel is a new, nice and family four stars hotel situated in the centre of Prague. The property has been completely and recently modernized the building with its 21 rooms and one apartment. The Hotel is located in a quiet street of Prague Town, only a few footsteps away from Prague’s beautiful cultural monuments, boulevards, Mala Strana quartier and 100 meters from the river Vltava. The interior of all rooms are classic and comfortable furnished equipped with furniture made specially for our hotel. In the Hotel there is a bar lounge, a new restaurant, a courtyard to taste a glass of wine or a bier and a private parking place for our guests.Our Hotel is perfect for those who want to stay at a central and quite place offering a high level of services and modern comforts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Augustus et Otto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otto Hotel Prague