“Nice decor, tasty food and great beer”
Review of Mlejnice

Mlejnice
Ranked #344 of 5,822 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I had lunch at this place today and I really enjoyed it. The place was peaceful and quiet at 3pm when I went which is exactly what I wanted after almost a day of sightseeing. I had the beer goulash in a bread loaf and this was delicious, never had it before and wonder how they bake it so good. I had the pilsner draught beer and this was very nice. I paid 205 korunas which was under 7 GBP so good value for money given it is so central. I would recommend.

1  Thank rals80
Write a ReviewReviews (1,108)

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Visited on a friday evening without a booking and had a small wait (10 minutes). Two of us ordered the Pork Knee and one the steak with a variety of sides (potatoes, vegetables, and coleslaw) all the dishes were amazing, the pork was tender with crispy crackling, the steak was cooked well and full of flavour and the sides were all delicious. Our only complaint was that we had too much food! Great setting with lots of little nick nacks and friendly staff. Definately reccommend!

1  Thank JonathanLondon86
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

After a rainy day in Prague I went to Mlejnice to warm up with a beef and beer goulash that was served inside a big bread roll, it was absolutely delicious! My main and half litre of beer came to 200 CZK about £6, which I thought was amazing for such a nice meal. The decor is very rustic and along with the friendly staff the restaurant has a nice warm feel to it. Overall very good!

Reviewed August 9, 2014

I loved the design of the resto and its inside garden. The food was excellent - fresh, tasty and beautifully served!

1  Thank Karolina L
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

With two friends we decide to go in this little restaurant in the Jewish Ghetto. The atmosphere in very informal but so confortable. Some rural tools hangin up the celing and all the tables and chairs are madre of ancient wood. The menu is varous and alla the food is so invating. I aet some chicken brest with poteri croquettes and a friend of mine their famous gulash. And pilsner beer. The bill was 8 euro for person!