Hotel Kings Court(Prague)
$231
$214
$79
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Hotel Julian(Prague)
$98
$146
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$75
$73
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$163
$136
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

Unitas Hotel(Prague)
$146
$138
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$314
$239
$148
$110
galahotels.com
$517
$466
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbus stationroom key cardoffice blockyellow lineold towntop flooryogurtb linebig mallcity centreclean hotelpublic transportsingle roomboiled eggseasy accesshotel is situatednon smoking
Reviewed April 9, 2010

I read other reviews before I selected Akcent Hotel, and although most of the reviews mentioned that the hotel is near a metro station, I imagined that it'd be across the road or sth like that. It's actually literally at the hotel's doorstep! That is the greatest thing about Akcent. The room was very clean and quite spacious (we stayed in a triple room), but the pillows and mattress can be a bit saggy for some. I was fine with them.It could also be very noisy due to the traffic below. Other than that, the staff was very helpful, breakfast was acceptable. The only problem was that we got stuck in the lift on our final day there, and help did not come from the hotel staff somehow...perhaps still trying to call their engineer or sth, and another tourist had to help pry open the door.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 30, 2010

I would absolutely recommend this hotel. Everything past reviews said I found to be true, and it exceeded my expectations. I had a very small budget, and wanted a clean, basic hotel because my boyfriend and I didn't want to stay in a hostel. I found the hotel very easily from the airport thanks to directions left from others on TripAdvisor, and when I got to the hotel, the outside and lobby aren't much to look at, but the rooms were very clean, basic, but nice. There was a mini fridge that we used to store snacks in (there is a huge Tescos right down the street inside the shopping mall for basics), and an in-room safe for passports/money, etc. We were lucky enough to get a room with a private balcony which had a view of the entire east side of Prague's skyline and a beautiful sunrise every morning. The buffet was much better than the "continental" breakfasts I'm used to in the states... it had eggs, sausages, cereal, sandwich meats, breads, fruit, yogurt...something for just about everyone.

I would recommend the 5 day transportation pass as well, it makes it very convenient to hop on any kind of transportation, though we chose to walk frequently because the weather was nice and we got to explore a bit more. I would say the food and entrance to attractions is more expensive than I expected, so research ahead of time what you want to do, and if you have a student card they will frequently give you a discounted rate.

The pillows (as others have mentioned) are a little soft if you're picky, and there was a night or two where there were a few noisy teenagers outside our room, but we were right by the elevator, and it didn't last long. This is just the luck of the draw depending on who is in the hotel at the same time you are.

Without question I will stay here again if i return to Prague, and would definitely recommend it to friends. Great value for a clean, basic, and convenient hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2010

I was in Akcent Feb 7-13, 2010, i find the hotel in a very good location, near to everything by metro, but the smell of smoke is overpowering, form the lobby alll the way to the 6th floor, you even smell it in your room, i believe it comes form the casino downstairs, tyhe pillow is so flat it is so hard to sleep at nite, the room is small but i have a balcony, and bathroom is big enough for european standard, the staff i have encountered during my sunday check in was ok, but the rest of the staff are very helpful and speaks good english, there is a good mall at the end of the street , just turn left as soon as you exit the hotel and go all the way , There is a very good pastry shop on the other side of metro Andel, named Paul, superb pastries; the breakfast is so so as well, same selections everyday, The weather is brutally cold,. I ate in Akcent Restaurant 4 times, i must say the food was great , i had salmon, and trout in different days, and their were all very good, except the smell of smoke,. Otherwise i had a great time in Prague and the hotel was ok for me.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 8, 2010

The hotel is in the centre very good position very nice young gentle staff it's proffessional.The rooms are spacious big and cleans amazing view...the rooms are in higher floor.Who wanna spent few money and stay in the clean rooms.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2010

First off, let me say everything in Prague is pretty cheap. I mean, we got pints of beer for 29 Krone apiece. For the hotel, we ended up paying 62 euro total for two nights (roughly $90). The hotel has a breakfast in the morning from 0700-1000 that consists of scrambled eggs, hot dogs that they claim is "sausage," coffee, water, tea, juice, yogurt, some meats and cheeses, and bread. The first day the eggs were disgusting and cold...all runny, buttery and salted up...the second day they were good. The hotel really isn't in that convenient of a location if you want to hit up any decent bars. It is situated about a small casino and literally right outside a metro/subway stop. The metro is really cheap and easy to use and it's two to three stops away from most of the sites. There's a couple of "pubs" in the area, but they're not really pubs...more like disco bars with some kind of sport playing on the TV. The rooms were relatively clean, but smelled like smoke. Our room was really big compared to European standards and so was the bathroom! Our "view" was to a beer manufacturer...basically smokestacks. The beds were okay, but the pillows were useless. I didn't sleep very well on account of the almost too soft bed and the pillow that my head sunk to the bed through. The hotel did offer free internet and gave us an ADSL chord. If I was on a tight budget, I'd stay here again. I'd rather pay a few more dollars though and stay somewhere closer to the nightlife and pubs.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple