$311
$80
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Hotel Julian(Prague)
$98
Hotel Kings Court(Prague)
$271
$214
$163
$142
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

Unitas Hotel(Prague)
$145
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$145
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$74
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$517
$466
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbus stationroom key cardoffice blockyellow lineold towntop flooryogurtb linebig mallcity centreclean hotelpublic transportsingle roomboiled eggseasy accesshotel is situatednon smoking
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is economical and located at a easy-to-go location! Its traffic here is accessible to the downtown area in Prague or nearby cities, areas. Besides, the breakfast here is ample and various. What's more, the price is reasonable and affordable in Prague. In a nutshell, highly recommend it~

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend spent a week in this hotel. We had the executive room which was spacious and clean . The breakfast was very good. The tram is just 5 steps from hotel. A shopping centre was very near. I would go there again

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2017

I was going to cancel this booking immediately after confirming as I had noticed they charged me extra for the number of people in this room, even though I had entered the data in Trip advisor that we were four people I needed a room to accommodate all of us. Even though the room was big enough to accommodate us they still charged us a surcharge for the number of people. I was still very happy with this hotel and room and glad I didn't cancel.

It is a little far from the main train station when we arrived but luckily we got a decent cab driver who charged us fairly for the trip. He laughed at me very heartily and maybe for a bit to long at my mistake of changing euros to crowns at the main train station! For this blunder I paid a 20% service charge at Western Union, 60 euros in total. I will never step foot in that place again! Cab driver told me I just needed to walk across the street to change money with no service charges... live and learn!

Prague has a fantastic subway system and one of the routes stops right at this hotel. With a little research you will find the main train station is 1 stop 1 transfer and 3 more stops to arrive directly at the front door to this hotel! Three stops back in the other direction to the old town centre... easy, easy!

We are pleased with the room which was very spacious clean and very bright with floor to ceiling windows with remote shades, a huge balcony with beautiful views! The room was very hot with so much sun coming in but it cooled down once we drew the shades and turned on the A/C! The room was very big with plenty of room for luggage and extra room to maneuver, there was actually room for five to sleep even though there was only four of us.

The breakfast was very good and included in the price, the staff at the front desk were helpful and friendly, the staff in the restaurant were also excellent. The food was delicious and in particular some white porridge type stuff (semolina pudding) that was amazing!

Both the cabby and the front desk recommended a restaurant only a block away which was amazing! (Please read the review for Tradice Pilsner Urquell). A grocery store and mall are only a block and a half away from this hotel, we were able to by drinks cheap an put them in our fridge in the room which unfortunately wasn't very cold, and no ice in the hotel. We take ice machines in the hotels in Canada for granted, I have yet to see them here!

This hotel has a laundry service but prices were brutal... we didn't use it because of how ridiculous it was! Laundry service from a laundry mat is about 2.50 per kg way better than 5 euros per shirt!

All in all I would recommend this hotel with big bright clean rooms, great included breakfast friendly staff and although a little far away from old town fantastic access to very simple transportation anywhere on the subway! Hope this helps!

Room Tip: The family room was huge with the best views way up high! Don't be afraid of being outside of the Old Town the subway is very easy!
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Akcent hotel offers all you need for a comfortable stay without breaking the bank.
H
otel location is great, just in front of one of the subway stations a one block from one of the main tram lines. From there, any spot in the city is just a few minutes ride.

The hotel is on the small side, it occupies only the ground and upper floor of the building. Our room was quite big, quiet and very clean. Our bed was comfortable, the bathroom was very clean and the minibar was well equipped. Internet, A/C and TV worked fine.

Breakfasts were very good and with lots of choices. The view from our room was nice and some rooms even have a balcony.

The hotel crew was OK and willing to help you find your way around the city.

PROS: Great location, great value, great sleeping quality
CONS: Nothing

In summary, Akcent Hotel is a great choice if good location and a clean and comfortable place to sleep is all you are looking for. I would definitely come back.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms close to the elevators have a nice balcony
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2017

I wasn’t looking for anything special when booking this hotel as it was just for one night & it offered me easy access to Smichov train station which I would be using the next day for a trip to & stay in Pilsen. I got to it from the airport by taking bus 100 from outside terminal 1. At the last stop on this route, Zlicin, I then took the metro line B to Andel which was the ninth stop from Zlicin on track 2 in the direction of Cerny Most. I bought the 24 CZK – 30 minute ticket but it took around 40 minutes & if I were to do the trip again, I’d go with the 32 CZK – 90 minute ticket. Once I exited the metro station at Andel, the hotel was easily found just metres away.
I arrived between 22.30 & 23.00 & check in was ok, friendly but could have been quicker with some language confusion & a registration card to be filled in. Payment up front when checking in but I was not charged the security deposit that my booking confirmation said would be charged. An info sheet gave me all the details on breakfast, wifi etc. A feeling of good security with my room key card needed to operate the lift to the guest floors.
My non smoking single room on the 6th floor was ok. Adequate sized it was clean with a carpet floor, wardrobe, luggage rack, safe, work desk, chair, wall mounted tv, single bed, armchair, full length mirror, smoke alarm, minibar, tea/coffee, just 2 spare electrical sockets, shoe shine/sewing kit/shoe horn in the wardrobe. Air con was needed & was good, easily controlled to a minimum of 17 degrees. The room had a balcony but daylight showed that the view from it was anything but appealing. I was very aware of traffic noise during the night but I discovered the next morning that a window was partially open which surprised me as the air con was working perfectly which isn’t normally the case if a window or door is open. Wifi was good with a password required to access it, quick to connect to, fast & reliable.
Minibar prices = 330 mls Pilsner Urquell 50 CZK, 187 mls red & white wine 75 CZK, 500 mls water 50 CZK, 1.5 lts water 75 CZK, 330 mls Coca Cola 50 CZK, Coca Cola light/Sprite/Cappy fruit/ Nestea lemon 65 CZK, Smirnoff vodka/Johnny Walker red label whisky/Jim Beam/Beefeater gin 80 CZK. Crisps, peanuts & Mars bars were also available.
The bathroom was a nice size with a tiled floor & partially tiled walls, shower enclosure with a shower head & hose on a rail with good pressure & plenty of hot water, shower gel, hair/body shampoo, hairdryer, large heated towel rad (not turned on), mirror, wall vent & enough towels.
Breakfast was served from 07.00 to 10.00. I went down at 08.30 & had no difficulty in getting a table. Self service buffet style with a nice choice of local fayre with cereals, semolina pudding, toast, ham slices, salamis, cheeses, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, baked beans, soup, breads, pastries, yoghurt, gherkins, olives, pickled onions, fresh apple, grapefruit & orange slices, lettuce, sliced tomatoes, peppers & cucumbers, coffees, tea, herbal & flavoured teas, fruit juices & hot chocolate. A different password was needed to access wifi in the breakfast restaurant.
Checking out (up to 12.00) was quick & simple.
Some other random info – The hotel bar was closed when I arrived between 22.30 & 23.00. The hotel’s currency exchange facility offered much better rates than the rates offered at the airport currency exchanges. There is an internet point with connected laptop for guest use (free of charge) in the foyer. A nice area of seating in the foyer. According to the info folder in my room, available from reception at a charge are toothbrushes, toothpaste, disposable razors, shaving foam, aftershave lotion, condoms, tampons & sanitary pads. Location wise, the hotel is right next to Andel Metro station & there are quite a number of bars, cafes etc within a very short walk. The metro ticket from Andel station to Smichov train station, which was just 1 stop away, cost 24 CZK. The ticket for the train from Smichov to Pilsen cost 105 CZK.
For me, there were no major negative issues nor were there any wows about my stay, everything was pretty much basic & average which was all that I expected when I booked this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo