Hotel Kings Court(Prague)
$176
$168
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

$158
$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$232
$154
$138
$68
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$176
Unitas Hotel(Prague)
$147
$141
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$178
$469
$380
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbus stationroom key cardoffice blockyellow lineold towntop flooryogurtb linebig mallcity centreclean hotelpublic transportsingle roomboiled eggseasy accesshotel is situatednon smoking
Reviewed January 11, 2012

This hotel has everytihing you need for comfortable stay and is in a fantastic position. Right outside front door is metro- two stops and five minutes later you are in the centre.
Right in front of hotel is coach station (best coaches are Student Agency - try a trip to Cesky Krumlov)
Lots of good restaurants, bars (cheaper than centre) and a shopping centre nearby.
Breakfast is basic but no problem with hotel room, probably best value in Prague. i have been stayed here many times and never been dissapointed.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank dickbill56
Reviewed December 21, 2011

After an extensive research project for hotels in and around Prague, we chose the Akcent hotel. Our daughter was studying abroad the fall 2011 semester, and we were visiting her to time the the end of school.

To be honest, we chose Akcent not for the amenities, but for a balance of price (low) and location to public transportation. The first time, anyway. We stayed there 3 nights on the front of our trip, then traveled Germany for 4 days, with a loose plan to come back to Prague for the final 2 days. We had our rooms in Prague booked at the Akcent as well, but would have had no problem cancelling those rooms if we didn't like it.

Not only did we keep our rooms for the second stay, we came back to Prague a day early. We simply were more comfortabel in Prague than Germany, and the Akcent was part of that comfort. The room was spacious, clean, fantastic assistance by front desk staff. The breakfast was excellent, different than the hot breakfasts available in U.S. hotels, but authentic and real food. I'll take that any day over the fake eggs in most U.S. hotels.

Do yourself a favor if you go to Prague. Try the Akcent. It's a hotel not trying to be anything different. It's easy.....it's convenient....and the price is good. Wireless didn't connect for us in either room.....we got an etherenet cable from the front desk otr carried our laptop to the bar and connected fine. Not an issue.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Joe F
Reviewed November 12, 2011

This was my first trip to prague & I was a bit worried about this hotel's location as it is not in the city center; however, after my stay I've to admit that one of the best things about this trip was the area around the hotel. Prague is a very touristy city and you will not meet any locals or enjoy any local restaurants/pubs in the city center, so to be away from the city center is your only chance to meet local people & enjoy the true czech pub culture. The hotel is very convienintly located for all public transportation, it is literally above the entrance of "Andel" metro station which is only 4 stops from the city center, also there are numerous trams both at regular & late night times & the tram stop is only 5 min away. The area has a number of very good restaurants & pubs & there is a large shopping center only 3-4 min walk from the hotel. Also, I felt that the area was very safe & walked there late at night while coming back from the city center with no problems at all.
The hotel staff were really nice & helpful, I booked a single room, but was upgraded to a double one which was huge. However, one of the heaters in the room didn't work & when I told the front desk, the lady immediatly told me that I can change the room if I wish, when I said yes, she gave me a key to another room which was actaully more like a suite & was very large & comfy.
The room and bathroom were very clean & had a large bed, couch, table, TV, coffee making machine & lots of space. The shower worked very well with a good flow of hot water and the breakfast was ok (nothing special about it).
The only negative point in this hotel was that the carpets in the hallway were a bit dirty which gives you a bad feeling when first entering the hotel.
All in all, I was very satisfied by the hotel both for its location, staff & the large room I was assigned.

Room Tip: Take a room as far as possible from the elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Mobz11
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I went to this hotel with my mom...OH MY GOD. The hotel has perfect location, nearest everything as shopping, metro, tram...The room is very large with small fridge bar. All rooms has balconies. I recommend this place!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Cellyarq
Reviewed September 20, 2011

My Czech friend recommended this hotel to me, since he did not have room in his apartment to host me. The hotel was an excellent value. The room was very clean, comfortable, and large by European standards. I was quite surprised in a good way.

One of the nicest amenities was the free, in-room, high speed Internet. The front desk clerk loaned me an ethernet cable for my laptop. With that, I had a link to the world.

The breakfast was quite nice and typical of what I've had at other European hotels.

The hotel rooms are on the sixth floor of the building. The reception area is on the ground floor. Security was good for the fact that a person needed a room key card to activate the lift to the hotel floor.

The location was excellent. The entrance to the metro was literally in front of the hotel entrance. There was a large shopping center just a few blocks down the street. There were several supermarkets cllose by.

The reception staff were all very friendly. I felt very comfortable and welcome at Akcent Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo