“Fantastic cuisine, perfect service ”
Review of Bubble Lounge

Bubble Lounge
Ranked #757 of 5,820 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, Central European, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

After a few nights in Prague my girlfriend and I wanted to have a really nice dining experience. And we got a lot more than that when we found this place. Service is second to none. The staff spoke perfect English, which is important when you don't know a single word of any other language..

The food was amazing and really well presented, I had a chicken breast with roasted vegetables and a pepper sauce that I would recommend to anyone, the chicken was cooked to perfection with a soft tender breast (which is what most men are looking for) and a crispy skin with a generous serving of delicious roasted vegetables. My girlfriend chose the warm vegetable salad which consisted of delicious roasted vegetables, sundried tomatoes, egg plant and olives. It looked amazing and I'm not a vegetable kind of guy.

We matched our food with a red wine from Austria, and the combination left my girlfriend wanting another bottle!!

To end the evening we had the tiramisu and the creme brulee, I would say if you were to leave this restaurant without trying these two deserts here, you are missing something very special.

All in all we both had an amazing evening with very attentive and friendly staff, and after a chat with the friendly owner Martin I will definitely be recommending this restaurant to friends and visiting again soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Came across this restaurant by accident ( we thought we were on a different street!) and were v pleasantly surprised. Lovely atmosphere with great service. The owner of the restaurant was extremely friendly and all the waiters were v attentive. Extensive drinks menu of champagne, cocktails and wine. Plenty to choose from on menu. Food was really good and couldn't be faulted. We couldn't have enjoyed our last night more. Would definitely recommend a visit and will return on our next trip to Prague"

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Martin did it again creating an unusual place for lunch or dinner that sparkles as its name Bubbles implies. The food is not only excellent; it always looks as if it is a work of art! He finds people to serve you who all speak English and all provide the very best personal service. I find however, it is a hard choice between Café Coloré on the one side and Bubbles on the other. Lucky for me, both are exceptional choices.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

The two of us enjoyed a romantic dinner in the back dining room. A great selection of sparkling wines and Champagne to choose from, along with excellent food and service.
Having a back and front dining area means that you can decide if you want a quiet dinner or a more lively atmosphere in the front.
I can highly recommend the Bubble Lounge.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Stylish cafe/bar with very pleasent atmosphere. Some untraditional mixed drinks with kick in them (no fruity water). Very good service. Prices are high especially on the food. Good place for business talks or a quiet sit down over a drink.

1  Thank Alismile73