Alchymist Grand Hotel & Spa
$262
$203
Official Site
1,835 results
All reviewsamerican embassywine and cheese tastingcharles bridgebaroque styleevery eveningjunior suitesteam roomprague castleold townromantic hotelquiet streetmala stranagorgeous hotelturn down servicelesser townwelcome drinkthe location is perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Service is top-notch, absolutely extraordinary. Hotel is astonishingly beautiful. I will come back here and recommend it to anyone. My experience here was tremendous. Thank you to the staff, who worked tirelessly, always with a big smile!

Brian DeBaets

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Brian D
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The hotel is very nice and has the best location in Prague. But unfortunately we were very unlucky about the room. Our room was small and had a sloped ceiling descending almost to the floor. We had to be careful not to hit our head against the ceiling when walking around the room. I have explicitly asked for a room with a nice view in our reservation and our room had two tiny windows and was kind of dark. I wish we would have been told about the ceiling and have been asked if we want to upgrade the room (if all of deluxe rooms are like that). I think the preference I have mentioned in the reservation was just ignored.
Breakfast was okay but lacked variety and I was expecting more items from Czech cuisine.

3  Thank Behnoosh
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We spend three nights in Prague and had the nicest experience at this hotel. The staff were all so friendly and attentive from the moment that we walked in to the minute that we got into our car to leave for the airport.

The breakfast buffet and was fabulous and the family suite that we had for the three of us was pitch perfect.

We also loved the location-- quiet street near the US Embassy and just a 10 minute walk to everything that we wanted to see.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My Prague experience began with being ripped of by a cab diver who charged us 40 Euros for a 10 min ride from train station to hotel hence I stepped into the hotel's reception with lowered expectations.
10 minutes was enough time to realize how wrong my first impression was about this city and its people.
Prague has a charm and this hotel reflects this charm perfectly.
Staff were all nice and polite and friendly , Rooms were perfect and the location was superb.
The only imperfection I noticed was about the breakfast which could have been more various but it was satisfactory anyway.

Room Tip: Attend in afternoon wine tasting sessions. You gonna love that.
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Despite of the very bad weather we had for three days, hotel conform and excellent services compensated a lot our small vacation. We experienced the Aquarium restaurant and ambiance, service and food were like in USA 10 years ago :)!! So, everybody was more than polite asking several times if is ok the service. Room service is outstanding even during night hours. Third floor suite is unbelievable nice !

Room Tip: It worth to go for a suite !!!!