This hotel is an old building, where Mozart stayed on some occasion. It is different than most expensive hotels, the elegant lobby and the reception (offering you a welcoming glass of champagne) has a very special touch, far from a feeling you are in a supermarket. The service is kind and professional, the rooms are big and comortable. Nice touches of luxury - Occitaine soaps and shampoos, three-glass windows ensure your quiet sleep. Amazing view from our two windows: the Veltava river, the Charles Bridge and the royal castle. Walking distance to the old town square and the opera (the main one, there are two others). In short : a bit expensive, but unique and worth the money.
I did not like the design of the Amadeo restaurant where we had breakfeast: grey walls, grey chairs and bright red bar ??? The disagner should be sentenced to gallows. Buffet breakfeast was nice, but nothing special, one has to pay extra 20 Euros. Considering the hotel charges for its rooms it is a rip-off .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague