Our visit here was outstanding. Our flight from the United States arrived early in the morning at 9:00am but they were aware of the early flight and allowed us to check-in this early which we've never been able to do on a trip to Europe. This got the trip off to a great start and the room was then outstanding. We had a high-ceiling, large room with kitchen and sitting room with huge tub. This was the largest room we've ever had in Europe and we've stayed in nearly a dozen hotels. They cleaned the rooms wonderfully, had bath robs and slippers, and the location was ideal. Easy walk to everywhere and beside the hotel was a great restaurant called Schoolhouse. Overall, five star spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smetana Hotel (formerly Pachtuv Palace) is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Smetana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague