We stayed here in November for 3 nights whilst in Prague. We were greeted by friendly staff and offered either water or a glass of bubbles whilst we checked in.
The hotel is very individual and the room was great, very spacious and with lots of character. The 4 poster bed very comfortable and a nespresso type coffee machine is a nice touch.
Considering how close the hotel is to the Charles Bridge and the very large nightclub there the room was always quiet. The staff were also kind enough to advise on places to eat and they even booked a table for us.
If you do stay at the hotel just along the road is the Hemingway Bar which has a great atmosphere and does many cocktails....its advisable to book though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smetana Hotel (formerly Pachtuv Palace) is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Smetana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague